+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time for Apple and AT&T to See Other People?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln 150 down 65 up. Loving that T-Mobile connection. I'm loving it too, It's better than ZERO bars at my house with AT&T. Since when was the
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
    150 down 65 up. Loving that T-Mobile connection.
    I'm loving it too, It's better than ZERO bars at my house with AT&T.

Since when was the iPhone a Bugatti Veyron (like you're leasing one on your AT&T money) or even comparable to cars? Not having 3G on T-Mobile is just as useless as having it enabled on AT&T in my neighborhood.

iPhone 2G=3G without 3G? Is that what you're getting at? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhaha, AT&T needs to bring you into a top exec position.

AT&T tech = Seriously unsurprising responses coming from one of their clueless employees.

And that's not me in my Avatar but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from some as dim as you. Grow up and grow a pair.
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 09-06-2009 at 08:28 PM.

Lovely

Not

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    T-mobile's customer service is great

I don't understand people complaining about calling customer service of any kind. All the cs reps I've ever called were actually really nice & helpful...
    Its the Jerry Mcguire theory. Fewer client=better service

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    I'm loving it too, It's better than ZERO bars at my house with AT&T.

Since when was the iPhone a Bugatti Veyron (like you're leasing one on your AT&T money) or even comparable to cars? Not having 3G on T-Mobile is just as useless as having it enabled on AT&T in my neighborhood.

iPhone 2G=3G without 3G? Is that what you're getting at? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhaha, AT&T needs to bring you into a top exec position.

AT&T tech = Seriously unsurprising responses coming from one of their clueless employees.

And that's not me in my Avatar but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from some as dim as you. Grow up and grow a pair.
    Well at lease you arent over at AT&Ts page complaining about not having any bars on AT&T, you actually did something about it. If you dont have service with AT&T go somewhere else. Most people dont get that. They have 30 days to take the phone back before they are locked into 2 years and they would rather complain about not having service then actually take the phone back.

I'll gladly pay $700 for the phone if it doesnt include the $99 whining customers that AT&T has now. AT&Ts biggest problem, making the phone so cheap.
    Last edited by Limegrntaln; 09-06-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Lime

White iPhone 3G[S] 32GB

Rig Specs:
    Coolermaster Spartan Case
    Asus P6T Deluxe
    Core i7 920 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Batch 3839A586
    6 gigs OCZ Platinum 7-7-7-20 1600 @1.65
    EVGA GTX 285 (702/1323/1584)
    LG DVD/RW
    Logitech G15 Keyboard & G9 Laser Mouse
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme (lapped) Dual TR 1600 Fans
    Thermaltake Toughpower 750 Modular

Thanks

someone needs to pass girrlllll a can of shut the f*** up. Holy S*** it is so annoying reading all of what you have to say. If you cant get good reception with ATT where you live then dont do business with them. People should see which carrier is best for them by checking coverage maps for each carrier before they choose one.

From the desk of Safinator
    Last edited by safinator; 09-06-2009 at 10:59 PM.

Jailbreakin since 1.1.1
    man i wish we could just download the jailbreak from safari just like back in the day.

update: comex has answered my wish.

custom setup:
    Asus m3n78 PRO
    AMD Phenom Quad-core 3.2GHz
    EVGA GTX 260 core 216 processors
    4GB G.Skill RAM
    HDDVD BLU-Ray DVD drive
    150GB Raptor X(has window to see disc)
    500GB WD HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone Periodic's Avatar
    Thanks

THese days it's hard to come up with a legitimate problem with at&T other than the "im not on it so i hate it" Everyone wants it to be open to all carriers there is no reason not to unless you are stubborn and want to try to come up with a problem for having it on all carriers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post
    someone needs to pass girrlllll a can of shut the f*** up. Holy S*** it is so annoying reading all of what you have to say. If you cant get good reception with ATT where you live then dont do business with them. People should see which carrier is best for them by checking coverage maps for each carrier before they choose one.

From the desk of Safinator
    Are you serious?
    You need to take your own advice and I suggest that you take up a class on reading comprehension.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

wow great comeback.
    take all of your complaining and Bulls*** comments somewhere else, There is no benefit from it, just annoyance. and please dont use the same comeback you used in the last post.

where is the person with the can?....
    Last edited by safinator; 09-06-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Jailbreakin since 1.1.1
    man i wish we could just download the jailbreak from safari just like back in the day.

custom setup:
    Asus m3n78 PRO
    4GB G.Skill RAM
    HDDVD BLU-Ray DVD drive
    500GB WD HD

Thanks

wow great comeback.
    take all of your complaining and Bulls*** comments somewhere else, There is no benefit from it, just annoyance. and please dont use the same comeback you used in the last post.
    A Hoosier, I've had experience with your types.

You contributed ZERO to this discussion about the iPhone ON OTHER CARRIERS and decided to moan about how I'm posting. Get that sand out of your vagina and take it somewhere else because quite frankly I don't care.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

How about we all stop arguing?
    Yeah.. I like that idea.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Lol @ "that's not my picture in the avatar"

sureeeeeeeeeeeee.

Secondly I didn't know what reps you talk to but don't go talking like all tech reps don't know anything. Its funny you say that but yet YOU call them for assistance. For your information there are different tiers of support. The higher the better. I happen to know way more about phones than you do. Next time be smart and jump on the carriers website and look at the coverage map or better yet call a rep and give then YOUR address. Girrrllll you really are annoying and you need to deactivate your account, sell your iPhone, and buy an "advanced" blackberry as you put it.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Thanks

You don't know anything. I'm using you as an example.

I don't have AT&T at my house, I should check a coverage map to know AT&T service doesn't exist here? Why? Everyone out here doesn't' get it out here but apparently I need to check a coverage map just to make sure? HA.Yeah it's the customer not the network.

Maybe I should put a picture of you as my avatar?

Lovely

Not

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    How about we all stop arguing?
    Yeah.. I like that idea.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

............ You're probably one of those annoying customers who calls in and acts like they know everything. Meanwhile I put you on mute and laugh at how idiotic you sound and call my buddies over to listen in on the idiotic things you're saying.

Thanks

i know i didnt talk about the iphone on other carriers. I do not care to see it on other carriers. just because you dont have ATT coverage where your at doesnt mean you should totally flip off ATT and say they suck. I have ATT and I have perfect neverfailing 3G where im at so im happy with that. By the way, whoever said that ATT puts 3G in cities of more than a million is way wrong. I lived in a town of about 10,000 people and was getting perfect coverage. now i live in terre haute which is further south and is still not a population of a million and im still getting great coverage. Why the F*** do you even care? you have an iphone and coverage with the network that you have. Dont b**** about a carrier that you dont even have.

Jailbreakin since 1.1.1

custom setup:
    Asus m3n78 PRO
    4GB G.Skill RAM
    HDDVD BLU-Ray DVD drive
    500GB WD HD

Thanks

how did you make the stealth bravo ?

Thanks

^What do you mean?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You need to change your avatar and put your ugly picture back up Girl. I bought you a saddle so you can continue to ride my nuts. I find it funny that you went searching for a picture of me to put as your avatar. Loser.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gQstatus05 For This Useful Post:

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (09-07-2009), safinator (09-08-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow. Im gonna set my picture as some ugly *** fat girl and when someone calls me out I'll say it isnt me. Why the hell would anyone do that. I had sprint for a while and they sucked. You know what i did. i switched to ATT. i didnt go on a bunch of forums and talk about how they sucked because if i did 50 people who like Sprint would gang up on me and tell me to shut up. I dont drive a chevy so i dont go onto chevy forums and tell them how my honda works great for me so Chevy must suck. Get a life, find an attractive girl to fake your avatar, and leave MMI.

i know i didnt talk about the iphone on other carriers. I do not care to see it on other carriers. just because you dont have ATT coverage where your at doesnt mean you should totally flip off ATT and say they suck. I have ATT and I have perfect neverfailing 3G where im at so im happy with that. By the way, whoever said that ATT puts 3G in cities of more than a million is way wrong. I lived in a town of about 10,000 people and was getting perfect coverage. now i live in terre haute which is further south and is still not a population of a million and im still getting great coverage. Why the F*** do you even care? you have an iphone and coverage with the network that you have. Dont b**** about a carrier that you dont even have.
    Thank you. I lived in Knoxville TN when 3G was launched there. that was 06' and they still have less than 200,000 people there now. And why do people complain when they are perfectly happy with the solution they have. STFU about att when you dont even have them.
    Last edited by akosko01; 09-07-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Some people need to take some anger management & reading comprehension classes

Green Apple
    Thanks

i hope this happens because it will sell much more iphones (thats crazy the number that they sold already) and it will force atnt to have a better network, this is a win win for apple, they stay with atnt, they get a huge paycheck, they go public they sell iphones like crazy, cuase i can tell you if this goes to t-mobile we may see the death of sidekicks, and i know verizon will want to get their hands on the iphone as well
    iPhone 3G OS 3.0 Jailbroken ATT User