+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Shortage in Canada, Internationally. Not US.

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by smuggler If the US isn't the greatest country, why do we have a problem with so many people trying to come here? If 75% of the United
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    If the US isn't the greatest country, why do we have a problem with so many people trying to come here? If 75% of the United States wouldn't agree we're the best country in the world, then why don't they move elsewhere? I can understand why 90% of the world would disagree because they're jealous of our success. Especially Great Britain 'cause we beat those bastards 235 years ago. So if the US isn't the greatest country in the world, then could you please name one that's better? Those statistics you've used are just completely and utterly wrong, my fellow Apple fan. If it wasn't for the US, the world wouldn't even have an innovative company like Apple 'cause we're the only ones that believe in free enterprise, it is in this type of economy that innovation becomes a strategy for competition.
    well said!! i don't see people crossing deserts and riding a 57 chevy across the sea to get into any other country...

Thanks

bloody americans

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    If the US isn't the greatest country, why do we have a problem with so many people trying to come here? If 75% of the United States wouldn't agree we're the best country in the world, then why don't they move elsewhere? I can understand why 90% of the world would disagree because they're jealous of our success. Especially Great Britain 'cause we beat those bastards 235 years ago. So if the US isn't the greatest country in the world, then could you please name one that's better? Those statistics you've used are just completely and utterly wrong, my fellow Apple fan. If it wasn't for the US, the world wouldn't even have an innovative company like Apple 'cause we're the only ones that believe in free enterprise, it is in this type of economy that innovation becomes a strategy for competition.
    america is the greatest? right..... sarcasm
    Last edited by denniswang44; 08-20-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

sucks to be them :-p
    then again it sucks to be us lol
    3GS's getting stolen left and right around here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Best of all in South Africa... when you call the Vodashops to ask when stock will arrive, they all give you a different answer - (EVEN AT THE SAME SHOP!) like "next week sir" / "we dont' know sir" / "the stock has been allocated sir, it's on it's way here sir"
    So far the best answer I got was from a guy at an iPhone shop, he said stock will arrive at the end of August..........yeeeee haaah WTF I've been waiting for 2 months now!!!!! Very FRUSTRATING.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This actually makes me feel a little sorry for other countries. I mean, I'm glad that I have mine but it kinda sucks that Apple chooses to give preference to the country whose exclusive carrier is the one who locks the phone down the hardest and doesn't support many of the new OS 3.0 features. Yet.

...but still I've gotten tired of holding my breath.

The problem is that so many people have an iPhone that it's hard not to know somebody with an iPhone and be totally jealous of it. So here, especially in such a commercially over-saturated culture like we have in America, pretty much everybody I know wants one. Or has one.

It's a surprise AT&Ts stock isn't doing better, considering how much money they're raking in on iPhone data plans and subscribers jumping ship from their previous carriers to get one. Might be a good time to buy stock...and finally have a reason to unhide my Stocks App icon for the first time in ages...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    I blame Canada.
    Why do americans always blame Canadians? Oh ya, I no we r the only country to beat u in a war (but u probably don't learn about it because u lost)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Nah...its because Canada just plain sucks
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve Jobs is a true American, a g-d d-mned yankee doodle (for anyone who remembers oceans 13)
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

gotta love bein' an american

Quote Originally Posted by denniswang44 View Post
    bloody americans

america is the greatest? right..... sarcasm
    it is better than that arctic frozen wasteland of a country you've got. "bloody" canadians. keep you're negative comments ABOOT us americans to yourselves. just 'cause we've got all the electronics we want, you gotta go and have a hate fest on us.
    Last edited by smuggler; 08-22-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12