+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Attachment Saver - Save Mail.app Attachments

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Same here
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Same here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saifeeab View Post
    Mailed the developer but no response from him too.
    Same here!

Please add us on Cydia the old working version for FW3.1.3 !!!
    Last edited by [Djo]; 08-25-2010 at 02:50 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Attachment Saver 1.4 Not Working on 3.1.3 3gs
    After update to 1.4 the mail app crashes everytime I select an attachment! Please fix it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For those that have paid for the Attachment Saver app but still are waiting response or bug fix for the current version 1.4 that crashes on iOS 3.x devices. I found a location where version 1.1 can be found and easily installed.... It works!!!!

Attachment Saver 1.1.0 Cracked iPhone iPod Touch | Complete iPad iPhone iPod Touch Solutions

I have e-mailed the developer with no response.

Please pass it along to those who have lost functionality of this app by upgrading to 1.4.0 and let us know your thoughts and experiences.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for this link, but it's very sad to use a cracked version though we had bought the soft...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    Oh I think I am going to try this one out

anyone know I sometimes get my cousin sending me a file that is in .wmv video if I save it and open it in iFile would it work or no?
    Didn't see an answer to wmv attachments. Can it be saved and what will play it? iFile or Open Streamer, or oPlayer??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGolf View Post
    Didn't see an answer to wmv attachments. Can it be saved and what will play it? iFile or Open Streamer, or oPlayer??
    I use MPlayer. Just lok in Cydia, this opens wmv. I don't know if you can embed it to iFile to open this app when trying to apen .wmv files.

Can be buggy sometimes but overall works good. Once you open the app you have to navigate to where the .wmv file resides (not directly from iFile).

Hope this helps...\Cheers.

Thanks
    Yes it does save .wmv files. And they can be viewed in oPlayer or oPlayer Lite (App Store).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same here with 3GS 3.0. I've used AS for about a year but with upgrade for 4.0 it crashed my email browser when used. I sent an email asking where I could download the earlier version that worked but didn't hear back. A while later the supports 3.0+ showed up ender the change log and it still doesn't work. I've sent multiple email stating the problem and the conflicting info on Cydia without response for these past 6-8 weeks. Even asked for my money back. I'm beginning to think the ap has been orphaned. It's a shame because it really worked quite well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Crappy dev support
    The dev of this tweak is one of the worst. It was a great tweak I will hand it to him but hisnsupport sucks . This tweak hasn't worked since 4.0 but itnis advertised to work on 4.0 and above! I have tried contacting francis who is the dev about 15 times and I have yet to get a response. It's such crap ! People are getting ripped of and the should either be refunded or the tweak updated! But the worst part about it is that no one seems to care. I have tried asking @modmyi @saurik and many others ro look into this but no one responds. I am very disappointed with this and I am a paid customer. I have bought almost every tweak out there on cydia but now I am beginning to see why people choose the cracked app route. Maybe I should hop on that train. I wouldnt have to worry aboutnthis kind of crap

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345