Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Otterbox Defender for iPhone 3G / 3GS, One hell of a tough case (GIVEAWAY INSIDE!)

I want one of those

I have seen this case first hand and it is insane....literally slam it to the ground and no effects....crazy reminds me of the shockwave stuff from sony...minus the nasty yellow!

The ONLY place to live.. CO baby!!
    O- I needs me a case.. It's looks awsome and would put it to the test as I am hard on my phones

I have seen this case in action meaning that someone dropped there phone that was using this. The case was a little scuffed up but the phone was in full operation untouched. If it wasn't for the case, that phone would have been jacked up. I want one.

O- Yay, it's got a clip!

O- ooooo can i bounce it? =P

What's Jailbreak?

Bought one a year ago and it still looks new!! Very tough cases indeed, but in need of a new one

O- what a nice shell for the construction worker with an iphone that will be destroyd in a week without it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Travel-Entire US as well as EU

I have used one of these for my 2G when I was deployed to Afganistan. The "moon dust" sand is absolutly horrible down there. It gets everywhere and not much you can do about it. However, the entire time I was deployed I had no issues with this case. It is bulky but well worth the added protection! I am now on a 3GS and will get one for camping, hunting depoyments...(basically great for any outdoor use).

I must have !!

O- Very nice looking.

O- Wow, I know I'm not going to win, but now I really want one. Won't have to be afraid to drop my iPhone anymore.

Default O- Looks great! Need one.
    O- Looks great! Need one.

These things are the bomb, and could probably take a direct hit! send one my way please!

O- Pretty cool!

O- I would buy ANY diecent case if there were any in my home town (Osijek,Croatia)so this would be a dream come true for me...

Default I want one
    O- okay, there's my O-face, can I have one

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast