Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Company Publishes 943 iPhone Apps in 9 Months, Gets Banned from AppStore

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    We need less crap app and more good apps, I think any app with 2 stars or below should get a warning from Apple, if the devs still don't make it better after an update, it should be removed totally!! Making it much easier to browse the store
    I agree, as Stalinistic as this may seem, Apple needs to focus on it's image these days. Though this may be unpopular to the masses and Apple Newbies, it is Apple's Attention to detain and rigidity that has gotten it the cult followning that is has..... and that AT&T is destroying.
    Thanks,

Timbo

People are always looking for a way to make a buck. This guy found it. Whether it be the correct way or not, that is not for me to decide, but if Apple let the apps through, then I don't blame the guy for continuing to make more apps for more income.

Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

No warning? I heard Apple asked them to remove some copyright material repeatedly. And that would be the reason they lost their license, because they didn't.

But that's just what I heard. I don't know if it's true.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Awesome. Time to clean up the app store of useless junk.

Thanks

if i could make thousands of dollars a day, i wouldn't be sitting here right now!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    No warning? I heard Apple asked them to remove some copyright material repeatedly. And that would be the reason they lost their license, because they didn't.

But that's just what I heard. I don't know if it's true.

You are exactly correct. Apple sites copyright issues, and no action by the dev after several warnings.

I'm a huge fan of this site, and loathe Apple's inconsistent App Store policies as much as the next guy. However, this isn't very responsible reporting and begs for an "update".

it has gotten to the point that it is damn near impossible to find a good app in the appstore. i dont buy anything unless it has a free version i can try out first, and it usually sucks so i dont end up buying it anyway. i am starting to drift toward cydia as my principal source for apps.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cydia rocks

So what about the consumer? What happens when they need to redownload the app that they paid for?

Apple sold the product, they need to somewhat support the product still.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Good point I do not see anyone getting money back from the developer

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    So what about the consumer? What happens when they need to redownload the app that they paid for?

Apple sold the product, they need to somewhat support the product still.
    I contacted Apple on this and was told "Tuffsky Shitskie"

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Apple is going to do a better job of screening their apps so not as much junk is listed. They are also going to give back their 30% of the profit (because they really do care about their customers) to all that bought that crap and any other crap that they allowed on the APP site. Also a 1 hour trial period on all APPs purchased will immediately go into effect. OK, A PERSON ALLOWED TO DREAM. ARN'T THEY.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe Intel infected Apple's soul with the same disease that afflicts Microsoft... Sure looks like it...

Default Sad...
    Sometimes I wonder if Apple treats it's customers and developers like **** to prove people will still buy their prodructs, at whatver cost they choose.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TSMWIN85 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if Apple treats it's customers and developers like **** to prove people will still buy their prodructs, at whatver cost they choose.
    haha. its like spousal abuse

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If it is copyright infringement why didnt any of apples app approvers catch it before it was approved? apple too is just pissed off that someone is using their ****** approval system to their advantage like with "I Am Rich." The app store is a joke, there are way way way to many pointless overpriced apps and good apps are 1 in 1000 on there. the app store should be reduced from the 65,000 apps to maybe 10,000 or atleast give us some more search options.

What's Jailbreak? spider_pig448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apple is really on the wrong track recently.
    I mean the whole, jailbreaking is for drug dealers, accepting apps, then pulling them, Apple's starting to piss me off.

And the huge prototype scene, with the guy commiting suicide

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Whew!!! I thought I was the only one stupid enough to pay for junk! (Haha)
    We all are.
    We all brought the iPhone so that proves we all are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by spider_pig448 View Post
    Apple is really on the wrong track recently.
    I mean the whole, jailbreaking is for drug dealers, accepting apps, then pulling them, Apple's starting to piss me off.

And the huge prototype scene, with the guy commiting suicide
    Starting now? Took your time to get pissed at Apple.
    I was pissed at them from day one for releasing such a crap phone at such a high price.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 08-05-2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i would say apples fault if they were to pull the plug why do it now why not wen they were getting approved

I wonder if Apple thinks MMS is for drug dealers too.*sigh*

Apple is the ying and yang of ridiculousness. On the one hand they create the best device made-to-date, but on the other hand they do everything they possibly can to ef it up. It's like the Three Stooges are running the company and Curly's in charge of quality control. nyuck nyuck nyuck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast