Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases 3.0.1 Update! SMS Hack Fixed!

^Which is important, to a bum theif

why is it saying no repo found for ------- anyone else having this problem ?
    Last edited by dale1v; 08-01-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Please go away.
    We do not discuss warez here and don't like people that do.
    Hopefully that repo has been closed down for good.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Ask for hackulo.us again.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^That source is working now, the site went down before.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

I can't add any repo's AT ALL. Every time I try, Cydia just crashes. =/

Why can't apple just do everything in 1 shoot rather than update and updates?
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Jubah
    Jubah Online
    Jubah Muslimah
    Baju Hari Raya
    Baju Muslimah
    Baju Raya 2013
    Baju Kurung
    Baby Clothes

i posted this in general section.

my update too stucks forever in the 'verifying iphone restore with apple'.

but the very same phone manage to restore in my windows based laptop.

please help.

spec :
    Iphone 3gs
    imac osx 10.5.7
    itunes 8.2.1(6)

tried everything including dfu restore but my imac 09 does not respond to it.

why when i update my fone it was jailbroken at the tyme did all my factory icons not come back and the iblank icon and the Play boy and super star names at the top not change back to original stuff it kindda like it half jailbroken and half updated and **** any idea what i can do 2 fix

Ok, that's it. If anyone else brings up any of the cracked app / warez sites, I'll delete the post and ask for the user to be banned.

WE DO NOT DISCUSS OR TALK ABOUT CRACKED APPLICATIONS IN THIS FORUM. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EVEN MENTIONING THEM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (08-01-2009)

What Happened to my post

Oops, lol went overboard on with the clicking :P

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (08-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Oops, lol went overboard on with the clicking :P
    aww can you undeleate it or will i have 2 make a nu one

I Guess I Got my Answer about undeleating my post thanks

I guess I'm the odd man out, but I'm very glad that Apple chooses to make us do a whole download for an update rather than a patch or an over the air update. Makes it very easy for us to NOT update, thus preserving a jailbreak rather than a headache of having it updated when we don't want and possibly breaking it. That's just me. I'll wait till 3.1 and a jailbreak is released.

does push funktion work with redsnow 3.0.1?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

I get error 3004 and I am stuck in recovery mode

Hey , I'm going to test jail breaking with redsnow, But I was going to try ultrasnow , but I'm having 2nd thoughs , Who knows what will be the result, I hate Apple but I'm loving my iPhone 3G , can't wait to get 3GS even though I'm knowingly helping improve apple's economy , I will let you all know how it goes as soon as i'm Done

Best Regards

P.S: I successfully upgraded my iphone 3g 3.0 (Hard Ware Unlock) to 3.0.1 , It's working fine , but going to jail break soon. waiting for 3.0 to download

o0CHuL@N0o
    Last edited by chulan; 08-01-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chulan View Post
    Hey , I'm going to test jail breaking with redsnow, But I was going to try ultrasnow , but I'm having 2nd thoughs , Who knows what will be the result, I hate Apple but I'm loving my iPhone 3G , can't wait to get 3GS even though I'm knowingly helping improve apple's economy , I will let you all know how it goes as soon as i'm Done

Best Regards

P.S: I successfully upgraded my iphone 3g 3.0 (Hard Ware Unlock) to 3.0.1 , It's working fine , but going to jail break soon. waiting for 3.0 to download

o0CHuL@N0o
    Wow! You must be like the first to "test" it!!! Thank you so much for that....

PS- CHECK THE OP, LOL, we already know it works
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im gonna wait until someone confirms they upgraded and EVERYTHING is working fine lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default It works awesome!!!!
    Did this early this moarning on iphone 3g and glad to say it all works awesome.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast