Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ APPLE ] Jailbreaking is for Drug Dealers, Mightily Slays Networks

Well said, PF, well said.
    i LOVE apple.

i guess i shouldnt release my app iDrugseller on cydia then?
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

Thanks

Glad your about a bit more now PF

I hate to think of the world in a decade or 2 if Apple manages to achieve world wide domination AND push all these stupid laws etc. through.

Will be a sad sad time
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hmm i have a jailbroken phone, i think im gonna go take down a cell tower now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyScottie For This Useful Post:

Phr³³k (07-30-2009)

coll we can do that with the iphone lol let me buy another 300000000 iphones xd (of course to jailbreak them lol)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tarekkkkk For This Useful Post:

spitzc (07-29-2009)

Apple can kiss my hot ***! They are the biggest control freaks of a company I've ever seen or dealt with in my entire life!

I bought a iPod touch (2G) from them last week at the Apple store. When I got it home and unboxed it there was a very small section of chrome on the upper left part of the device that was chipped (obviously it happened when it was being made). They tried to tell me when I took it back to exchange it that it was a "cosmetic issue and had nothing to do with how the device operated." I asked the girl "are you serious?" She said yeah we don't cover that!

WTF?

The damn thing is brand new and you won't swap it out for me? I asked her would you go buy a car that had lettering on it that was placed crooked and not demand either a replacement? She goes well I can see your point but that's Apple policy...if it's a cosmetic issue it's not covered!

Again...WTF???

They refused to exchange it for me so I called Visa and had a charge reverse done on my account and kept the damn device.

Apple has brought most of their problems all on their own. They are extremely stingy, customer unfriendly and have the most BS rules I've ever heard of a company having in my life. Thanks to all the hackers out there now a days, they no longer have control over us.

**** YOU APPLE! I'll do what I want with my device, I paid for it, you didn't, it's mine now! Sorry for the rant there but this company just really gets under my skin with how they treat folks.

lol this is funny. everyone knows drug dealers use pay phones.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

Only if apple would let's us add apps from cydia to the "app store" and we all be a big happy family, and apple would be making more money.

I'm sorry, I just can't help but laugh aloud when I get to the drug dealer part!

What's Jailbreak? spider_pig448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default Cat and Mouse
    The cat's going to tell on the mouse? Thats not how you play!

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao!!! wow drug dealers...an destroying cell towers..wow thats really over the top...

there is a tmoblie cell tower were i work...let me go destroy it...after that i'm going after the verizon one just a few blocks away

What's Jailbreak? spider_pig448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default Cat and Mouse
    Though making jailbreaking illegal will only stop the light users, not the rest of us. And theres really no way to enforce that.

Thanks

If they made it illigal I would turn on my camera and set me phone on fire and send it to apple. Then go buy a blackberry.

I would laugh if Apple pissed off 4*YouKnowWho* and got DDoS'd instead.

I'm just a little evil I guess for having that thought.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,062 Times in 6,149 Posts

Amazing. Same as most if it wasn't for the jailbreak/unlock I wouldn't own an iPhone. What will they come up with next? This is an outcry from a Apple that is grasping at straws. Trying to gain support for their cause. Not gonna happen Apple, just not gonna happen.

Yup poetic_folly is a kingpin and were all drug dealers

Thanks

I use the credit card terminal App to sell drugs when they don't have cash.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    ...For one, they say jailbreaking could let users alter the Exclusive Chip Identification number, letting the jailbreaker make anonymous calls. They say "this would be desirable to drug dealers."
    Aren't there a bunch spoof apps/fake caller ID apps that let you call anonymously?! Aren't they even in the App Store where your NON-jailbroken iphone has access to them?

Jailbreaking FTW hah

Default Wow.
    If they are so worried about drug dealers. I think they should be more worried about the credit card apps you can use. Can you imagen a dealer can use his iphone to take credit cards. that is amazing to me. But yet they are so worried about jailbreaking and spoofing calles. F*** them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast