+ Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Features in iPhone Firmware 3.1 beta 3

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy No, you see, since apps (and movies/music) are digital and not in the REALM OF THE PHYSICAL, it's entirely different and beyond punishment. (they're
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    No, you see, since apps (and movies/music) are digital and not in the REALM OF THE PHYSICAL, it's entirely different and beyond punishment.

(they're idiots)
    I see. LMAO. Morally its the same thing. A thief is a thief

Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    I would not shoplift because it too risky and not worth it, and by the way how did you go from downloading apps to stealing a car, that is not a reasonable example,

you can sell apps without even seeing the person so how can you feel bad, how can you call something selling if you still have the product yourself, it should be call leasing apps or selling rights to use the app, which i think is itself thievery
    OK, if it makes you sleep better at night. I do hope someone in accounting steals some money from your paycheck everyweek. They don't have to look you in the face so its not a big deal.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 07-28-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 5,902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    I don't care about anything else.. i just want MMS to finally work on my AT&T phone!! I've been waiting for 2 years for that B***h to work!!
    Ata girl,throw down dammit.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I see. LMAO. Morally its the same thing. A thief is a thief

OK, if it makes you sleep better at night. I do hope someone in accounting steals some money from your paycheck everyweek. They don't have to look you in the face so its not a big deal.
    They already do, the thieves go by the name Internal Revenue Service

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kainisable For This Useful Post:

mikeo97 (07-28-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

You still live with your parents and don't pay taxes. What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, you're still a kid so while I totally see your point of view given how you were introduced to the internet right in the birth of torrenting and P2P, I can only hope you'll grow up and learn to be accountable for the things you do.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 5,902 Posts

Are you just into pissing people off? Nuff said. This stops here. Anymore posts like this will be deleted and infractions issued. You have been warned my friend. Lets not make this a pissing contest. This forum has it's rules and standards. You need to play nice or go away.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I honestly think the fault in the app store is that there is no trial only light apps. I went from an iPhone to a G1 and now back. And I use to love being able to try things out and then if I didint like it then I would just not buy it and if I did I would. But the app store has so many things and you can't trust reviews at least I can't. I honestly can't afford to go through all the apps I want to take a look at because i am a college student that doesn't have much money but if I did I would gladly pay for it but I still believe we should try them out first. I have some payed apps and pirated just in case

Thanks

I don't mind the thieves, there will always be people walking around with no moral compass. I just find it unbelievable that people can not see the difference between right and wrong. It is unfortunate how easy piracy has become. It has caused all these kids to grow up with a sense of entitlement.

You still live with your parents and don't pay taxes. What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, you're still a kid so while I totally see your point of view given how you were introduced to the internet right in the birth of torrenting and P2P, I can only hope you'll grow up and learn to be accountable for the things you do.
    +1 Well said
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 07-28-2009 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Are you just into pissing people off? Nuff said. This stops here. Anymore posts like this will be deleted and infractions issued. You have been warned my friend. Lets not make this a pissing contest. This forum has it's rules and standards. You need to play nice or go away.
    Sorry if i offended you even though i don't understand why that was an offensive comment

I do pay taxes and too much at that, i believe people should have the right to pay after play, i say all apps should be asking you to please donate if you like this app, not pay 9.99 then you can download my humble opinion,
    Last edited by kainisable; 07-28-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

There is a new daemon that verifies AppStore Apps integrity before allowing them to run
    Didn't they also change it with 3.0? And didn't they crack it within a day or two? It's the same thing with dvd copy protections. They come out with a new one every 6 months and it only lasts a week or so. I don't think there's any stopping them.

i say all apps should be asking you to please donate if you like this app, not pay 9.99 then you can download my humble opinion,
    That's crazy talk.
    Last edited by Jasper44; 07-28-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm not saying it won't be cracked. But this protection is more advanced than before.

Banned
    Thanks

why would you delete my post?

thats just rude.

The protection has been cracked since day one.
    This type of protection is not new, and many apps/dev's already have been testing it.

and all i hear is wah wah wah

Do as I say, Not as I do? eh?
    Have your power trip. Thats fine.
    Last edited by Carrbone; 07-28-2009 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks

Please do post the code so I can ban you. How is that for a power trip?

BTW I never said cracking was done for good. I was just saying that it will be gone for a little while.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 07-28-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (07-28-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Wow I leave for a few hours and come back to this..AHHHHHH

Cracking Apps is stealing
    Stealing is bad
    Bad little boys and girls get spankings...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Carbone! LOL
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (07-28-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kjack05's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind the thieves, there will always be people walking around with no moral compass. I just find it unbelievable that people can not see the difference between right and wrong. It is unfortunate how easy piracy has become. It has caused all these kids to grow up with a sense of entitlement.
    Stealth, Ive been a fan of yours since the early 3.0 beta 1 jailbreak days, but with all do respect, you used to have the installd file to crack apps on your site. Its kinda hypocritical to post these kinda post when you used to provide a download for people to do this.
    Last edited by kjack05; 07-28-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    If I helped you dont be afraid to click thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjack05 View Post
    Stealth, Ive been a fan of yours since the early 3.0 beta 1 jailbreak days, but with all do respect, you used to have the installd file to crack apps on your site. Its kinda hypocritical to post these kinda post when you used to provide a download for people to do this.

I had it up during beta 2 & 3 when we were still learning about getting stuff to work. I did have everything in the downloads section including all the firmwares, patches, and mods. I don't know if you noticed but I removed it shortly after and never posted a installd for beta 4 or beta 5. I was trying to be the person who could answer any question for the betas and had everything to make it work for everyone. I was wrong for ever posting it and for posting the iPod touch beta firmwares for download.

Thanks

damn released yesterday and gave me a purple screen today half way thru the work day.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to cracked apps what you really need to ask yourself is, What would Sasquatch do?

Seriously what would ol'Sassyquatch do? The Sass wouldn't steal. He would offer you some of his foot prints in a plaster cast or some of his droppings, maybe pieces of his fur (The Sass doesn't have cash). He would make sure you get something of value.

That said don't steal.

We ain't found s-h-i-t!

Thanks

^ +1

very well said

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just to be sure, the video email is 3GS only? 3G won't be getting video?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast