Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YourTube - Download YouTube Videos FROM YouTube.app

From his twitter
    SDM 1.5.0 is out! Works on all devices OS 3.0 or greater, iOS4, iPad, iPhone 4, etc. 1.5 is a free upgrade for existing users! Holy crap! :P
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

I love mxtube

great news, thanks! Although, when I load up Cydia, I'm still showing version 1.0.0-1.

Ran into a problem too... entered both email addresses I use for payment and neither is showing payment on file. I purchased the app last year the day it was released. Are the developers quick to responding to emails? I emailed the address given in cydia

yes... still 1.0.0-1
    Last edited by kewell79; 08-19-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Thnx brother

/var/mobile/Media/Downloads/YourTube/ does not exist in my iPhone 4's file system.
    Last edited by mSidhu; 10-17-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Cydia is telling me that yourtube 2 has an upgrade and I did upgrade but nothing happens and cydia still tells me there is an upgrade removed it completely and installed again same thing !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone slavipz's Avatar
    Thanks

Does it save the videos in the Ipod app?

I for one just use Tunebite Youtube Downloader for the job since this one besides being able to download and save youtube videos can also work as a Youtube Converter and convert youtube flv to mp4 for ipod, iphone or some other formats I can use on my pc, for example.

Plus Tunebite also has a menu to configure individual Audio and Video profiles depending frame rate, frames-per-second, resolution etc. to help setup audio and video files in perfect quality.

Where the **** are the videos saved? it says it's a music video, and it's in my music on my ipod. nothing shows up in iFile search and nothing shows up in iTunes.

edit: nevermind. /var/mobile/Media/Gremlin
    Last edited by Wyntier; 10-24-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    After upgrading to iOS 4, when execute YouTube, pop up shows

'Cannot connect to YouTube'

Any idea to fix this problem !

I just upgraded to iOS 4.2.1 with latest Pwnage tool, and the Youtube 2 app from sinfuliphonerepo.com works. My problem is I don't know how to restore all my previous downloads from the iOS3 version of youtube downloader. I got hundreds of videos I like to restore. Simply restoring all the files to the /var/mobile/Media/Youtube folder doesn't work. Any ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bebopblues View Post
    I just upgraded to iOS 4.2.1 with latest Pwnage tool, and the Youtube 2 app from sinfuliphonerepo.com works. My problem is I don't know how to restore all my previous downloads from the iOS3 version of youtube downloader. I got hundreds of videos I like to restore. Simply restoring all the files to the /var/mobile/Media/Youtube folder doesn't work. Any ideas?

Connect with iTunes and restore back up of iOS3 !

Quote Originally Posted by mamirza View Post
    Connect with iTunes and restore back up of iOS3 !
    I used pkbackup and it doesn't backup the youtube videos. I had to manually back it up, which works fine on previous restores of iOS3.x, there's something different about Youtube 2 for iOS4.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Another way to install, open iTune and drag movies from CUsers\Music\iTunes\Movies folder to Movies into iTunes...

And then sync iPhone...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415