Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost iPhone Prototype Ends in Suicide

Thanks

This is indeed a sad story.

R.I.P.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

damn this is ****** up on so many lvls...

Thanks

The alleged thief is on the toilet doing a big 1 as we speak.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Well, real or fake I'm sure Apple will release a Suicide App to try and remedy any future problems. Anyway...

Seriously though? Jumped out of a window over the loss of an iPhone? I've been to combat twice, wounded once, and lost a number of my friends, and this dope jumps over a friggin phone? I'm with Natural Selection on this one. What an idiot. Stress? That isn't stress. Being shot at and not knowing where the 'rounds are coming from is stress.
    Thank you for your service. We all know about the well known problem with suicide over there. I really don't think Apple themselves had anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by thu6 View Post
    damn this is ****** up on so many lvls...
    I was just about to say that. This story just sounds too out there to be true...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It would suck if he remembered where he put it as he was falling :S

Poor man, I hope the story aint true, no one should have to go through that. And if it is, than theres more to whats being said.

Cheers

Thanks
    Sun! It's not your fault! "Good Will Hunting" But seriously, rest in peace. We take our lives and jobs for granted sometimes but we should always think of how tough certain job environments are. Sometimes I wonder...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It is not a suicide, it is a murder. If you don't live in a third world country (yes, i still think China a third world politically) you probably won't understand. iPhone costs around USD 1,000 in China. Workers earn average about $100 in this type of countries. For that amount of money, they will kill 10 people without a bling. I used to live in a country where I witnessed murder committed for $25 so this type of story don't suprise me anymore. What sad is how these giant corporations can get away with it. Off course, it is not directly their fault, but it is partly.

In respond to those who believe all the BS about "GREEN" you may want to check out some marketing textbooks. These companies are using this strategy to make you think they care about you and the world you're living in. I am working for one of the S&P 500 companies and have direct contact with one of the executive. I know how it is. If you can read financial statement, look at the first line and the last line of income statment, you will understand.

In respond to the soldier above, thanks for your service, but he was not stressed enough to jump off his apartment. He was murderred. Yes it is conspiracy, but it has been done. If people can think of it, people will do it. In a country where they ran tanks over protestors, believe it they are not afraid to throw this guy out of the window.
    Last edited by khiphone3g; 07-22-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Brothason View Post
    Either they said something to im that would be worse than death or he was just a weak minded individual. Suicide is a cowards way out. Very sad indeed.
    You make me sick. I'm glad you live in such a situation where your biggest issue is your mom not giving you a credit card to buy your shiny iPhone.

Way to be an arrogant American. People like you give American's the reputation of insensitive of other's cultures. You don't know what it was like for him. You don't know how he grew up, how he was raised, what he was dealing with.

People like you make me sick. 'Suicide is a coward's way out'. Makes me feel like your biggest stressor was your ugly girlfriend dumping you.

Suicide and depression are nothing to screw or joke around with. I've lost three people to suicide. I've lost another two to freak accidents. Sometimes things look hopeless. Everything is gray. Like there is no hope. I couldn't just turn off the TV or get my mom to bail me out.

Your an insensitive *****. My thoughts and prayers are for Mr. Sun tonight. Whether murdered, or suicide, I don't know, I don't care. You were a young man- never will you breathe, walk, talk, enjoy time with family.
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

Thanks

wow

conspiracy theory, he was murdered
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What features did the prototype have is what I really care about, maybe the chick who took it will post the specs, give us a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Well, real or fake I'm sure Apple will release a Suicide App to try and remedy any future problems. Anyway...

Seriously though? Jumped out of a window over the loss of an iPhone? I've been to combat twice, wounded once, and lost a number of my friends, and this dope jumps over a friggin phone? I'm with Natural Selection on this one. What an idiot. Stress? That isn't stress. Being shot at and not knowing where the 'rounds are coming from is stress.
    I don't think it was the phone that made him jump. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was being held prisoner in his own home and being physically abused by his own employer that did it.

Thanks
    that's messed up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agent005 View Post
    You make me sick. I'm glad you live in such a situation where your biggest issue is your mom not giving you a credit card to buy your shiny iPhone.

Way to be an arrogant American. People like you give American's the reputation of insensitive of other's cultures. You don't know what it was like for him. You don't know how he grew up, how he was raised, what he was dealing with.

People like you make me sick. 'Suicide is a coward's way out'. Makes me feel like your biggest stressor was your ugly girlfriend dumping you.

Suicide and depression are nothing to screw or joke around with. I've lost three people to suicide. I've lost another two to freak accidents. Sometimes things look hopeless. Everything is gray. Like there is no hope. I couldn't just turn off the TV or get my mom to bail me out.

Your an insensitive *****. My thoughts and prayers are for Mr. Sun tonight. Whether murdered, or suicide, I don't know, I don't care. You were a young man- never will you breathe, walk, talk, enjoy time with family.
    I really don't think this is fair. There are a lot of people who do think suicide is very cowardly. It won't make sense but I fall in the middle of it. You'll have to excuse me, but I just don't see how someone could take their own life without being selfish. I'm sure I'll get hammered though so I've prepared myself. Like you, I really don't care whether he was murdered or it was suicide. I mean, does it really directly affect me? Of course not.

Thanks

hey probably threw him out the window

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks,

Timbo

Not something you want to read EVER!

just because of an iphone
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Jubah
    Jubah Online
    Jubah Muslimah
    Baju Hari Raya
    Baju Muslimah
    Baju Raya 2013
    Baju Kurung
    Baby Clothes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    I really don't think this is fair. There are a lot of people who do think suicide is very cowardly. It won't make sense but I fall in the middle of it. You'll have to excuse me, but I just don't see how someone could take their own life without being selfish. I'm sure I'll get hammered though so I've prepared myself. Like you, I really don't care whether he was murdered or it was suicide. I mean, does it really directly affect me? Of course not.
    Welcome to ModMyi. People get hammered here 24/7 for just about saying anything. There's always going to be someone out there that disagrees with what you have to say. Just tell them to fuk off and forget it.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    Welcome to ModMyi. People get hammered here 24/7 for just about saying anything. There's always going to be someone out there that disagrees with what you have to say. Just tell them to fuk off and forget it.
    Lol, agreed. At least you aren't lambasting me? Take care.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast