+ Reply
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
How does this process occur exactly?? Does ZOMGVTEK have to give him his Home address or something? I guess now I will have to buy 1 lol :I
    Thanks

How does this process occur exactly??
    Does ZOMGVTEK have to give him his Home address or something?

I guess now I will have to buy 1 lol :I

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

I was robbed.... :-(
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifonemaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

People should only win a contest if they can put this to good use. Gratz zomgvtek but u should have ur device and firmware in ur about section so moderators will know u can actually use the case. People with the 2g shouldn't have even been considered. Anyone get my point? (also, yes to the morons that are looking at my device and firmware who are about to say "YoUr uZIn teh 2g lulzz"...i know...)

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... ZOMGVTEK has been a member since Feb 2008 and only has 16 posts, 2 of which were in this giveaway thread.

I'm not complaining, but I feel as though there should be some sort of requirements for these. Especially since there were quite a few people who signed up in the forums just to be a part of the giveaway. I know that's a good way to recruit new members... but who knows if they'll actually stick around.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

P- i need one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know if you feel like editing your post again, but sound is another issue to consider.

I own the mophie juice pack air and I've noticed a considerably louder sound volume on my iPhone with the case on than without.

Also, when I play games on my iPhone, my right palm usually ends up covering the speaker and dampening the sound as my right thumb is usually busy trying to tap or press some kind of virtual button, but I don't run into that problem with the Mophie case on it.

Oddily enough, the case "cups" the sound toward the screen of the iPhone so that whoever is using it can definitely hear a clearer and louder sound coming out of it.

I don't know if this applies to the incase power slider, and wondering if anyone who owns it can give me their opinion about the changes in the iPhone's sound or speaker due to the case's construction?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    Hmmm... ZOMGVTEK has been a member since Feb 2008 and only has 16 posts, 2 of which were in this giveaway thread.

I'm not complaining, but I feel as though there should be some sort of requirements for these. Especially since there were quite a few people who signed up in the forums just to be a part of the giveaway. I know that's a good way to recruit new members... but who knows if they'll actually stick around.
    I didnt know ones post count was that important.

I generally see little need to post, and I have been a somewhat active member for the duration of my stay here. I check the news several times a day, and thats how I noticed this thread. If I felt what I had to say could benefit the community or myself, I would do so.

ifonemaniac,

And I dont see how putting a model of a phone in my information is relevant. If you dont have a phone that this device will work on, do not enter the contest. I would be very difficult to make sure the winner has a physical iPhone 3G or 3GS. Its quite easy to lie about these things regardless.

To prove to the community that these contests actually end in someone receiving the product, I will likely post a pic of PowerSlider when it arrives.

I <3 ModMyI. Its my daily source of iPhone news and information without having to search for it!
    Last edited by ZOMGVTEK; 07-16-2009 at 06:59 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There will always be the whiners in any contest. If there were requirements like registration time or post count, then you'd better believe the complaints would be either about the unfairness of ineligibility for new members to win, or the massive influx of post spamming in order to get their post count to the minimum.

Congratulations, ZOMGVTEK, you may just be able to use your 3GS for a whole day now

And to the runners-up: Nice try. Better luck next time, for all of us.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flurffmeister View Post
    There will always be the whiners in any contest. If there were requirements like registration time or post count, then you'd better believe the complaints would be either about the unfairness of ineligibility for new members to win, or the massive influx of post spamming in order to get their post count to the minimum.

Congratulations, ZOMGVTEK, you may just be able to use your 3GS for a whole day now

And to the runners-up: Nice try. Better luck next time, for all of us.
    Congrats ZOMGVTEK you dont have to justfy anything to anyone. You entered you won even if you dont have an iphone you won. Enjoy.

d

Thanks

Pick up the case today and love the fact that it does what it's suppose to. But... As a case it's not practical. It makes the phone mad slow. I'm at 5 bars without and 3 bars with not to mention 45 second loading screens when playing mafia war or sending SMS/aim. very cool concept and design tho. So it's back to the agent18 and the slider will be used for charging purposes only. Oh and i had to trim the sides of my screen protector to prevent the case from causing bubbles

Green Apple
    Thanks

Congrats sir...the other dudes complaining are just lookin for reasons on why they should have gotten it and not you... just sore losers is all

Thanks

update... seems like I got problems, im jb and make sure that I quit apps but killed my slider and phone in less than 8 hours... WTF?
    If it aint broke... you aint try'en hard enough

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

-P i thought there was two cases up for grabs... not just one... Oh well... Congrats to you!! I did not expect to win.. thats my luck!! thanks modmyI.com for all the help and fun!
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

f0x
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for the review. I went out and purchased the Incase Power Slider. I love it!

-f0x

Thanks

Got the case today, Thanks ModMyi.

It looks HUGE now! Tis charging, im sure ill test it out by not plugging it in until its dead. I normally make it midway through the day...

Hmmm. As people have reported, I'm having issues with the case. It appears the battery is severely blocking the antennas. It says it has signal, but randomly drops to edge in 3G zones, and someimes has the circle and no Internet in the same places I allways have 5 bars of 3G. I live in a area that I allways have 3G, and 4-5 bars of signal. If I remove the case and toggle airplane
    mode, it locks back on to full 3G.

I might contact Incase and see what they say.
    Last edited by ZOMGVTEK; 07-22-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone silent1643's Avatar
    Thanks

guess both cases cause reception problems, check out the reviews on amazon - lots of reception problems

Thanks

OK but heres my question........has the Case-Mate Fuel been reviewed? I heard it has longer life and most of all no reception issues and kinda allows you to use your phone as it came minus the bulk.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi can you please tell me how can i get this i from canada
    thank you
    Last edited by cfamcornejo; 09-12-2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

check online!!

+ Reply
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748