+ Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi Released! Turn your iPhone into a Wifi hotspot!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
used it for 12 hours continuously yesterday without a hickup to run my laptop... great bandwith also.... was running 4 webpages at once... Pandora, facebook, ebay, and youtube.... all streaming
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    used it for 12 hours continuously yesterday without a hickup to run my laptop... great bandwith also.... was running 4 webpages at once... Pandora, facebook, ebay, and youtube.... all streaming at the same time... I love the app but wish it was only 9.99 ... I have to buy it twice... for my wife and me...
    Yo!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am unable to purchase this app in Cydia .After installing when i hit purchase i am taken back to cydia and in cydia there is no option to purchase it all it says is modify.Can some one help me in regards to this ??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

MyWi4.0 sucks. I need to keep my iphone screen on, which drain my power quicker, in order to keep the hotspot running. It sucks big time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

Create a WiFi HotSpot with a press of a finger! Wherever you are - you can connect your laptop or other mobile device to your iPhone easily!

I played around with this all afternoon, and it seems to work great. A nice addition to this app is that you don't have to have tethering enabled from a custom ipcc either, you can enable tethering from MyWi. I had three laptops connected to my phone earlier this afternoon and they all were able to cruise the net quite nicely. MyWi sells for $9.99 and is a great application to have on your iPhone. There is a free 10 day trial available also

cash edit: you can get it via rockyourphone

Enjoy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default hi
    hi

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norbac View Post
    Nope, we all do it and it is free Do not ask at&t
    You are already paying 30.+ $ for data.

Hope this will help.

If I only have the 2 gig data plan, do I need to watch my usage to not go over? Sorry for the repeat question, but I want to be sure before I flop down $20 on this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default How to install this?
    Seems like nice app. I bought it and only thing it does as open it get a popup saying: MyWi not initialized. Then 2 buttons: Exit or Reboot. Rebooted now 30+ times. No change.

How to Initialize that app? Via Cydia samne thing.

/Antsu

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, thanks for sure, but I had bad experience with it. I installed and actually knocked me offline and the odd thing was I couldn't even get into my own wifi. It literally took over my devise:0

Green Apple
    Thanks

looks like they updated the app a bit after told them about the prob...worked like charm after that, about few days after my ealier post. Excellent app. Although I heard that maybe built in newer ios? Dunno. Not in a hurry to upgrade 4.2.1

+ Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223