Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 165 of 165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3GS Jailbreak - redsn0w 0.8 - DevTeam Style

  1. #161
    upgraded my 3GS to 3.1 how do I downgrade please

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to annur For This Useful Post:

    confucious (09-24-2010)

  3. #162
    thank you! Muchho Gracious

  4. #163
    Default Windows 7
    Do anyone new if I can use this software blackra1n with windows 7

  5. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by m2u20 View Post
    Do anyone new if I can use this software blackra1n with windows 7
    'New' software? You revive a year old thread to ask about software which is almost as old and has long since been superseded and don't give details of which device and which FW you are on?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  6. #165
    iPhoneaholic unklbyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA & Europe
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    'New' software? You revive a year old thread to ask about software which is almost as old and has long since been superseded and don't give details of which device and which FW you are on?
    I believe the word he was after was "know"

    Do anyone new if I can use this software blackra1n with windows 7

    Let me translate:

    "Does anyone know if I can use this software..."

    But, yes we do need to know a little more than "I have this phone"

    Quote Originally Posted by annur View Post
    upgraded my 3GS to 3.1 how do I downgrade please
    Was your iphone JB before, did you save SHSH, have you tried the cool box over this page to the right that has a magnifying glass in it?
    Have you looked in the iphone forum under iphone modding / jailbreak/downgrading/upgrading

    If you can answer "YES" to more than one of these questions, you know that you are on the wrong page
    Last edited by unklbyl; 09-24-2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    unklbyl

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •