+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello iPhone 3GS ultrasn0w

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Geohot published his hacks way before Dev Team! Jailbreak/Unlock : Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 3GS using PurpleRa1n by Geohot – Simplest Jailbreak tool ever! | iLikeMyiPhone Hacktivate : How to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default UnlockIphone 3G
    How to unlock

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kennyl View Post
    Purplera1n RC2 working here- Tmobile USA. No issues for two days. I did notice that when you reboot, it will say no sim, no service, searching for approx. 3-4 min, then all is well and working. Wifi, SBSettings installed, ultrasn0w and everything is great
    That's exactly what happens to me on my 3G, it doesn't always pick up Wifi, but within a minute or so it does. And my SIM keeps dropping signal, saying no SIM etc but after a couple of minutes, it's fine My Dad's T-Mobile SIM isn't dtopping signal as much anymore either.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah, the unlock is touchy, On and Off all the time, Jailbreak is fine though although haven't tested many apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont know if everybody that done this is facing the problem that i have.
    first, the att signal works greet but after few seconds the signal goes off and then go back to normal and keep doing that every 10 seconds t-mobile works fine when i disable the 3g but after playing arround for good 15 min the phone did the same thing. if anyone have a solution for this please post it.
    thank u very much in advance

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@dreynam, turn off your iPhone and turn it back on and leave it, for about a few hours. It takes time for the unlock to settle in as it seems. Mine did the same after a restore, it's fine now

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567