+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iPlus 2.0b for iPhone Jailbreaking | Activation | Unlocking

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by TheDude42 Still trying to get some clairity on the whole geohot compatibility thing. If I used geohot (or at least unlock.no's version), through this guide here: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...light=upgrader
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude42 View Post
    Still trying to get some clairity on the whole geohot compatibility thing.

If I used geohot (or at least unlock.no's version), through this guide here:
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...light=upgrader
    But did NOT ever download my bootloader (I'm still on 4.6),

Can I just restore to 1.1.4 (or ziphones refurbish method?) and use iplus? Or did geohot's unlock do something more significant to my iphone that renders it unrestorable/un-unlockable by any other means?
    Bro, try to check this with Zibri's team, here are the readme warning that I got from Ziphone 2.2

"ipsf "method" corrupts the seczone. And baseband 4.03 KNOWS that
    So.. thank ipsf team for this you iphone, for now is "tied" to baseband 4.02.
    Then don't use -b option but -u option in ziphone after a full DFU mode restore to 1.1.3
    ."

iPhone? More like MyPhone popmanbx's Avatar
    Thanks

anybody know what the ssh username and password are changed to? i tried root, dottie but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy_lkta View Post
    help me guys, what should i do know ? I've been used Geohot method to unlock my OTB 1.1.2 BL 4.6 , now i restore it into 1.1.4 by itune and use iPLus, it works but then i can't read my SIM card even with the turbo SIm, what should i do now ?
    PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anggana View Post
    Bro, try to check this with Zibri's team, here are the readme warning that I got from Ziphone 2.2

"ipsf "method" corrupts the seczone. And baseband 4.03 KNOWS that
    So.. thank ipsf team for this you iphone, for now is "tied" to baseband 4.02.
    Then don't use -b option but -u option in ziphone after a full DFU mode restore to 1.1.3
    ."
    Thanks for the info, but where did you read this? Can't find it anywhere in the ziphone help.

Also, this was done to a 1.1.3 OTB phone. I was under the impression that the 4.6 unlocks didn't mess with the seczone...
    Last edited by TheDude42; 03-19-2008 at 12:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    wow. After reading all the posts, i am really confused a bit.

Can anyone who has a 3.9 BL and who is using the the new 1.1.4 fw unlocked on T-mobile tell me about it? Are their any issues? Ive read about youtube not working, SMS not functioning and etc..

I am on 1.1.1, originally 1.0.2 OTB, jailbroken and unlocked on T-mobile. I am considering an upgrade because i am a bit behind in the fw features.

Thanks
    1st Gen iPhone 2.0 - Jailbroken and Unlocked on T-Mobile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude42 View Post
    Thanks for the info, but where did you read this? Can't find it anywhere in the ziphone help.

Also, this was done to a 1.1.3 OTB phone. I was under the impression that the 4.6 unlocks didn't mess with the seczone...
    Its on Ziphone 2.2 release and seems there are no further explanation on this case by Zibri. I dont know whether a full restore from 1.1.2 ---> 1.1.4 will overrides the secpack, need to check this either with Dev Team, Zibri or The master Geohot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had an iphone unlocked and jailbroken on 1.1.3 and then by mistake i upgraded to 1.1.4
    thought I was stuck and then i ran this.
    Now my iphone is fully unlocked and jailbroken on 1.1.4 I live in Norway and the locate me feautre works also. Great job guys Highly reccomended.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why the WIFI connection cannot link with host server. I notice in General>Setting>About>, The ICCID not listed any Numbers?
    This Software works Nicely, my iphone works fine only NO WIFI connection.Any idea to solve this area?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where can i get a 4.6 bootloader image?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    is this the firmware we were all waiting 2.0 for iphone ? that includes flash content handler for safari ?

because im new to this .
    And not quite following this iplus. (ive used ziphone before 1.1.4 )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i used iplus to unlock my iphone to use my old sim card in the phone, but now the iphone is malfunctioning (the touch screen is not responding) and from what i read around, i need to revirginize my phone before going to the store to get it repaired.

i know iplus is special because it uses the fake bootloader or something. so i restored it already. i was wondering if that was all i needed to do or if i need to take some more extra steps to revirginize an iplus'd iphone.
    Last edited by scootypuffjr; 04-26-2008 at 02:27 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sweet progs dude...
    i recently use iphone now(1.1.4)..

Quote Originally Posted by sylphy1.5 View Post
    Why the WIFI connection cannot link with host server. I notice in General>Setting>About>, The ICCID not listed any Numbers?
    This Software works Nicely, my iphone works fine only NO WIFI connection.Any idea to solve this area?
    i do hav same probs wit this too..
    sny solution guys
    Last edited by duljonmaster; 05-12-2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really miss having third party apps. on phone. But i had noticed that with the second firmware update from apple, the third party apps. that I was using started freezing up the phone and I'd have to reboot at least once a day. And might I add that I did wait for the app. developers to find the solution to the firmware update before I updated the phones firmware. Now I know your no fortune teller but if I were to jailbreak and what not do you think these newer apps. will function allowing the phone to work without freezes? Ever since I removed the third party apps. I've not needed to reboot not once.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do u put this on ur phone i need plz send me info asap

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Using the Windows batch file, it is just sitting there. It is hanging at "Entering recovery mode." and goes nowhere from here. What am I doing wrong here? I have iTunes open and when it enters recovery mode iTunes pops up a message saying the iPhone is in recovery mode and must be restored to connect to iTunes. I click the ok box and then the batch file hangs. Please help me...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy hi need help

i have download jailbreak and when its finished, iv tried to open it and install it to my iphone, but when i double click it..it wont open and i tried the installer,it just extracting and then theres this black colour window pop up and then thats it.nothens happenin after that.what should i do i really want to have more apps in my iphone.i just had this few days ago.help me please.......pretty please...........!
    whats the first step im goin to do it or what im goin to download first til i can download anythin for free on my iphone..
    thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhh............

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry I'm REALLLYYYY new here. Can will this allow me to use any netwok sim aswell?
    I currently have a 3G w/firm. 2.1, Jailbroken and I am use a gevey 3g sim adapter. will I be able to remove the sim adapter? Please reply. Thank you for your time.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789