+ Reply
Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It's 3.0. There could be any amount of problems that need fixing that a majority of us wouldn't even understand. Personally, my calls are fine but im getting people reaching
    Thanks

It's 3.0. There could be any amount of problems that need fixing that a majority of us wouldn't even understand.

Personally, my calls are fine but im getting people reaching my answer phone and call drop outs constantly, the same as i did with the early 2.x days and i got a few replacements during that time
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fletch33 View Post
    is this the thread about the upcoming JB and the pictures related to it etc.. or did i click the wrong link?
    You have the right thread, but we're waiting to hear more and this passes the time. Almost off work now though!

AS far as the battery thing goes, I will try the fixes I have seen and go from there. I live 150 miles from the nearest Apple store! We went on launch day, and the phone battery was really low when I opened the box. Fortunately there are 2 3gs's in the house, so I can compare them under equal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    A simple hard reset will probably fix it.
    It's been reset a few times, had to get my EICD key after all! But I am going to start with a comparison to the other phone.

To the person who has gone 42 hours and is at over 40%, be glad! That's what I expected, it isn't what I've gotten!
    Last edited by dmerrill; 06-30-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dmerrill For This Useful Post:

gatheredbob (06-30-2009)

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth o Stealth where ya at.....BRO!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    Stealth o Stealth where ya at.....BRO!?

probably jailbreaking his phone!!
    Last edited by jerrykid323; 06-30-2009 at 03:57 PM.

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmerrill View Post
    You have the right thread, but we're waiting to hear more and this passes the time. Almost off work now though!

AS far as the battery thing goes, I will try the fixes I have seen and go from there. I live 150 miles from the nearest Apple store! We went on launch day, and the phone battery was really low when I opened the box. Fortunately there are 2 3gs's in the house, so I can compare them under equal circumstances.

It's been reset a few times, had to get my EICD key after all! But I am going to start with a comparison to the other phone.

To the person who has gone 42 hours and is at over 40%, be glad! That's what I expected, it isn't what I've gotten!
    Could you link us to those suggestions please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spotmanz View Post
    Hello.. First post here

Eagerly awaiting the 3gs jailbreak.. but curious if anyone has heard of:

Unlock iPhone 2G, 3G & 3Gs 3.0 - Easy iPhone Unlock - iPhone 3.0 Unlock

I know there are a million scams out there regarding this stuff, but this one is endorsed by zibri on his blog which seems sort of weird... I googled for reviews and things but could not find any real salient details on them..

Certainly want to support geohot/chronic/devteam and would love the free version, but curious if these guys are full of fud or not..

Thanks..
    Not that I am surprised in the least, but because it was backed by PayPal, my bank card, and endorsed by ZiPhone.org, I decided to try this. All it was is redsn0w (which obviously didn't work with iPhone 3GS). Filed a PayPal dispute for my money back. d'oh!
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

Thanks

Why on earth did you bother?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inzandity View Post
    Not that I am surprised in the least, but because it was backed by PayPal, my bank card, and endorsed by ZiPhone.org, I decided to try this. All it was is redsn0w (which obviously didn't work with iPhone 3GS). Filed a PayPal dispute for my money back. d'oh!
    Ouch! Thanks for trying. Not surprising. Those douchebags.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spotmanz For This Useful Post:

inzandity (06-30-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Why on earth did you bother?
    Hoping and praying that a rouge iPhone Dev team member pushed it out to make some extra cash. It's ok, PayPal will get me my money back

Back to the whole patience thing again...ugh
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Haha there is someone spamming the JB is released on the dev team blog. They are claiming it's by the MJ team :P MJ is back from the dead and jailbroke the 3GS

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

2 things to remember....

1. If you gotta pay....its usually BS.

2. If its not all over this site....its usually BS.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

So to add to my rant about how retarded the dev tem blog is, there are 3 or 4 different people flooding the comments section claiming a jailbreak has been released....unbelievable. Here is what these morons are saying(in no way do I believe any of it btw)
    icyred64
    JB IS OUT..... JB IS OUT.... JB IS OUT The MJ Team released it 5 minutes ago YA........
    jason3731
    oh my *** "icyred" was right....JAILBREAK IS OUT AND I AM DOWNLOADING IT NOW.....
    Dev_JBr
    Oh and by the way THE MJ TEAM is legit and M is mark (aka iHackir) and J is jeff (aka iPhoneWiz)
    Dev_JBr
    ok i checked out jason3731's link even tho he has negitive ratings but he was right....I just got the JB for 3GS...
    icyred64
    GL i finished downloading it and installed it (works great) told my friend too get it and says he's downloading at 0.01kb a sec... there overloaded from all the 3gs fans that gave up on the dev team.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

No matter how often you tell people there is always someone stupid enough to believe these adverts. Why?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

I noticed that it's full of annoying people, they really need to concentrate on moderating the idiots.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    2 things to remember....

1. If you gotta pay....its usually BS.

2. If its not all over this site....its usually BS.
    1. Figured as much - was hoping for a miracle...

2. I know...thats why I love this site

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    So to add to my rant about how retarded the dev tem blog is, there are 3 or 4 different people flooding the comments section claiming a jailbreak has been released....unbelievable. Here is what these morons are saying(in no way do I believe any of it btw)

notice how im the first on that list.... i started the rumour and omg ppl are freaking out on that site lmao... i got one guy searching ALL OVER THE NET for an hour looking for it lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icyred64 View Post
    notice how im the first on that list.... i started the rumour and omg ppl are freaking out on that site lmao... i got one guy searching ALL OVER THE NET for an hour looking for it lol
    a superbly douchebag thing to do, way2go douche.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post

This coming from the person who said he had hacked the Dev team's servers and had UltraSn0w before it was released

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nws0291 View Post
    Haha there is someone spamming the JB is released on the dev team blog. They are claiming it's by the MJ team :P MJ is back from the dead and jailbroke the 3GS
    i was woundering how long ppl would figure out what Dev MJ mean lol..... when i posted it it did take a bit of time lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icyred64 View Post
    INSTANT BAN!!! INSTANT BAN!!!

I am so sick of people like you, its not funny, grow up, get the off the computer child.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

iancdp (06-30-2009), jerrykid323 (06-30-2009)