Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Sweet! I knew I wouldn't regret buying a 3gs yesterday.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Thank god this is going to be possible. I'll most likely purchase a 3GS within a week of a jailbreak release... even if I have to pay full price!

Goodbye Winterboard slowdowns!!!!
    #eli7e revived me

I don't have a 3G S (yet) but this is already getting ME excited. Wow, this is some amazing work. I guess if I want to get a 3G S I better do it soon before Apple ends up updating to 3.0.1 or some crap.

As reeko said, MN has already said that they are waiting for 3.01 before releasing a jailbreak for 3GS and he went on to say
    3.0.1 is coming soon (fixes ultra); 1st hole revealed is 1st hole fixed; No going back for new buyers
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

be nice if it was released today so we could have our Sunday to play around with it

wishful thinking
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

R U serious man. What the heck is 3.0.1! Has any1 else heard about another software update? I know that I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Thank god this is going to be possible. I'll most likely purchase a 3GS within a week of a jailbreak release... even if I have to pay full price!

Goodbye Winterboard slowdowns!!!!
    You better not wait that long!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought they said that they weren't releasing the 3gs jb until apple released their 3.01 fw.
    So, so close yet so far...

It would be stupid to release this jb now IMO.

Do I still need that code from my iPhone that you need to generate because of the new iTunes software thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    R U serious man. What the heck is 3.0.1! Has any1 else heard about another software update? I know that I haven't.
    Apple will release 3.01 soon to fix UltraSn0w.
    If the JB for the 3GS is released before 3.01 then they will fix that as well. they are unlikely to release a second software update very soon so it is better to wait until 3.01 is released before releasing the JB.

Just because you haven't heard about 3.01 doesn't mean others don't know about it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by 305 View Post
    I thought they said that they weren't releasing the 3gs jb until apple released their 3.01 fw.
    So, so close yet so far...

It would be stupid to release this jb now IMO.
    Dude are you retarded. Releasing a J/b before Apple can seal the hole that they left for us jailbreakers to get is best.

Quote Originally Posted by dont h8 dre View Post
    Dude are you retarded. Releasing a J/b before Apple can seal the hole that they left for us jailbreakers to get is best.
    You really don't understand much, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by dont h8 dre View Post
    You're an idiot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    I hope geohot can get together with the Dev Team and make this happen soon. thanks for your hard work as always!
    this

i just got my 32g iphones 3gs today i cant wait to jailbreak it so i can start enjoy

thanks everyone who is envolved in making this possible

I really didn't think I'd have to wait this long after getting the 3G S... But thank you all for your hard *** work. (well maybe not, cause your all young geniuses!)

this site really blocks A55.... WOW...
    Last edited by xep5k; 06-28-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Apple can play cat and mouse. They will just wait until the JailBreak is released. They can't be dumb enough to release their patch, they will wait until it is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Apple can play cat and mouse. They will just wait until the JailBreak is released. They can't be dumb enough to release their patch, they will wait until it is released.
    Never thought of it that way... they could very well hold off knowing that the jb is finished.

I know apple is very unpredictable and secretive, but does anyone have any idea on a 3.0.1 release? 1 months, 4 months? It hurts to wait lol… I wish apple would just stop playing the cat and mouse game, can’t they see we always get our way lol.

Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast