Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    Sounds like the chronic devs might be making a good name for themselves....and soon.
    Yea, they always seem to get over shadowed by the dev team but I think this time it might be different

what we all wan't to know is, is chronic releasing the danks tonite?

seriously if anyone knows anything pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Yea, they always seem to get over shadowed by the dev team but I think this time it might be different

Quote Originally Posted by neonsector View Post
    I hope so, I can see the team's point, but here we are waiting for the jb, but we now have to wait for the new patch that apple might not even release for weeks or more, and tryi to protect future iphone 3gs owners?

gimme a break, thats just lame
    fact is they dont know how to jailbreak the 3gs yet

Ok phone is in DFU mode. Im ready
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

Default you guys are the best!!!!!!!!
    Hello ! I have been customizing my Phone since my First razr L7 then Balckberry,Razr V8 and others....But the Bottom line is that you people make the impossible be possible, i already tried what an iphone 3g jailbroken can do and now i have the 3g s and desperate to jailbreak it so every day count...its so exiting so thanks to all people that is making that happen.....

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    fact is they dont know how to jailbreak the 3gs yet
    naw, they can jaibreak the 3gs, they are waiting for the 3.01 patch from apple to protect future iphone 3gs owners

read up

do u know how long

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    Well regardless of who releases a jailbreak or when it's released I will be using it and I can't wait. I hope it's soon but I also hope that it doesn't end up screwing over future 3G S owners.
    Whether its released or not, all future owners of the 3GS may be screwed regardless. Until they know what theyre up against after the firmware update, no one knows. Thats why I dont necessarily understand why holding off on the release if there is(correction - can be) a working one now. Were holding off on the jailrbeak update on the assumption that 3.01 is breakable. What if it isnt? Or its such a fundamental change that all of the developed tools are rendered completely useless? Unlikely yes, however I wouldnt say its impossible. Humbly spoken, its a little foolhardy to just assume the windows will always be unlocked. Why not get while the getting is good?

My two cents.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Quote Originally Posted by senas8 View Post
    Ok phone is in DFU mode. Im ready

Copy that !!

mine is in

DEE EFF YOU !!!

also
    Last edited by jerrykid323; 06-28-2009 at 09:09 PM.

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

naw, they can jaibreak the 3gs, they are waiting for the 3.01 patch from apple to protect future iphone 3gs owners

read up
    bahahaha at u believing that

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    bahahaha at u believing that
    you are not to bright are you?

Thanks

lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea I'm surprised that the devteam hasn't posted any proof of their accomplishment.

They may have just got beaten to the punch on this one. They did have slot on their plate for the last few weeks.

you are not to bright are you?

read up

They ever cared about future iPhone owners before....? so unless there jail break has something to do with how the iPhone communicates with apple via itunes something is fishy

Quote Originally Posted by manny0 View Post
    They ever cared about future iPhone owners before....? so unless there jail break has something to do with how the iPhone communicates with apple via itunes something is fishy
    They have card about future iPhone owners. Hence why every iPhone is freely jailbreakable except the 3GS. ffs, plslrn2read.

Thanks

The dev team do not have jailbreak yet. They are saying it as a stall tactic and to scare the other devs from finishing their project

Last edited by StealthBravo; 06-28-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

bobright (06-28-2009), xxzone (06-28-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

"geohot@planetbeing I'm sure you'd be ahead right now =D Btw, I'm looking at the nand stuff now, mad respect for reversing that."

at least theyre helping where they can eh?

added. lol sb that was a quick screeny

Ohh its hard to breath in here. All the drama, speculation etc.
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

Thanks

^ If you saw my message box you would pass out I hope everyone is getting excited!

Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast