+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exciting new stuff from Rock Your Phone! Anti-Bricker & Rock Extensions 0.94

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
You can't compare Rock Your Phone to Cydia. Its apples and oranges.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    because he dontated our money he got the jailbreak. the bastard
    Lol. Some people are just uninformed.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    When I installed Intelliscreen it automatically installed Rock. Try it that way maybe.
    How do you install intelliscreen without having rockapp on your phone first?

I also have a 3G with jailbroken 3.0 and I have purchased intelliscreen. I don't want to go through all the installation again so I'm trying to understand how it is done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capttanhowdy View Post
    wow When I downloaded this in cydia it froze my phone for 45 min! Thats Irony!!! DELETING NOW!
    Had the same problem...My phone was crashing non stop the entire next day, battery draining, and overall performance of my phone extremely slow. I deleted and everything is golden again. Not sure what the problem is here...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do i get that app anti bricker so i can download it 2 my phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Instlalled this thing through cydia, weird reboot in the middle of installation, EVERBODY BEWARE, now cydia does not load. Had to delete this app manually. THEY WERENT KIDDING ABOUT THE TITLE, IT WILL DEFINITELY ROCK YOUR PHONE, LITERALLY
    Last edited by jiggz06; 06-28-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah still don't know how to run the antibricker so my phone can live again without staying in the boot screen or even stay stocked in the boot screen, so any help on how to run the antibricker tool?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Installed the RYP app and windows software so I could try Myprofiles and it completely messed up my 2g iphone. Cydia would no longer open. So i decided to wipe the phone and try 3.0

I dont like all the background stuff it does when installing the software on your iphone. It could be installing allsorts of crud you dont want.

My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Thanks

INFO: Running Windows Vista 32 ---> sucks! iPhone 2G 3.0 Jailbroken and unlocked with redsn0w

Yes, how do I run the antibricker? I have rock on my PC and my iPhone right now. Don't quite understand how to antibrick.

thanx

tim

ps: rock and cydia keep fighting over which version of OpenSSL needs to be on the phone... anyone else have this issue?
    Last edited by klouud; 06-28-2009 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    What do you mean? In terms of organization and app package displays? I surely wasn't talking about the amount of apps cause theres no comparison on those.

For everyone else, unfortunately you have to install the RockYourPhone app and rock app extentions in order to install intelliscreen and other products by RYP. I hate that because I'd prefer no more than 2 app store type icons on my JB'ed phone, actually 1 would be great, since they serve no real purpose other than delivering apps&upgrades. But I do prefer the organization in the RYP app over cydia's, they also have nicer colors too hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    ps: rock and cydia keep fighting over which version of OpenSSL needs to be on the phone... anyone else have this issue?
    Are others experiencing this on the 3.0 fw? if so I hope its fixed by the time my 3Gs is jb'ed cuz I need both apps.
    Last edited by PCeasar; 06-28-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Question

Thanks
    Thanked 9,117 Times in 2,706 Posts

Go to RYP website (NOT Intelliborn) and d/l and install the updated Intellishared extension 2.94.1, then register for an account (if you haven't done so yet) then d/l and install what you want. I have RYP extensions w/ Intelliscreen and Cydia working fine on my 3G 3.0 JB. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by metaserph; 06-28-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added screenshot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys, you need to go to rockyourphone.com. It will walk you through the process called a soft jailbreak or something along those lines. The process is short sweet and easy. If you've jailbroken your phone before, and unlocked, it's even easier than those are. No downloading ipsw's or anything like that. It runs in tandem with cydia, but have to install it through rockyourphone.com. Then installed packages from ryp, will show up in cydia and you can removethrough cydia as well.

Thanks

Although RYP's apps might be tempting, personally I would rather extract my own teeth without anaesthetic than try them.
    But that's just my opinion.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

^Be sure to post pics lol.

So ironically enough I decided to see if they were still honoring my Intelliscreen license from waaaay back. They did. Now I get safemode sad faces all the time. It refreshed my memory as to why I got rid of Intelliscreen in the first place heh.

Thanks

I had Intelliscreen (craked) under 2.2.1 working without problems. When I upgraded to 3.0 initially I had the "sad faces". I uploaded the updated Intellishared, created an account on RYP, paid and d/l Intelliscreen. No problems since. My RYP client is working flawlessly on my Mac, it synced my license with iPhone smoothly. No conflicts now.
    I am not advocating for RYP apps, just sharing my experience in the hopes it may help someone.
    My 2 pennies...

Thanks
    Still anyone knows how to run the anti bricker tool on a mac?, I need this so I can fix my phone, would be appreciated all the help

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reanimationxp View Post
    Damn, Ive never seen that before. That was hella funny : )

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ yea it's a fav of mine

Thanks

To those who asked, not sure that there is a separate application, more like a function within the RYP client itself. Within a few hours of installing Intelliscreen, the Mac RYP client detected updated versions of the extensions and apps, uploaded them, asked permission to re-boot the phone, after re-boot the apps were updated. No crash or conflicts whatsoever. The first time after installing Intelliscreen I got the sad face, it rebooted my phone and after a re-start the conflict was gone.
    That's all I got.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I just updated too. We'll see.