Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS Availability Check Option now Online

Thanks

Thumbs up iPhone 3GS Availability Check Option now Online
    People can now check the availability of iPhone 3GS at their local stores online, just like the last 2 years. This is a much needed service as usually Apple is low on stocks and people have to return empty handed. The page will refresh regularly with the latest stock info so you don't have to move out . . . Users can check if the exact model they'd like to buy is available, that is, 16GB/ 32 GB and Black/ White.

P.S. Currently the stock seems to be pretty strong! I believe Apple has already 'arranged' sufficient phones to avoid inconvenience like the last time.

Apple.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sayam For This Useful Post:

azafran (06-27-2009), unregistered (06-28-2009)

They should have this option for all Apple products...online shopping with in-store pickup???
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

i wish i can afford one right now
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks

nice... this would have been cool if they did it sooner... i guess it's still a good thing.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    anyway to check at&t stock? I am not the primary user on our family plan (though i am 'authorized') so i dont think they will sell me one at apple. I wanna stop by and pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    They should have this option for all Apple products...online shopping with in-store pickup???
    I know WTF Apple? You can't do simple in-store pickup?

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disisgustavo View Post
    anyway to check at&t stock? I am not the primary user on our family plan (though i am 'authorized') so i dont think they will sell me one at apple. I wanna stop by and pick it up tomorrow.
    ALL AT&T stores are taking Pre-Order for 3GS's. Pre-Order's take about a week. They won't have actual stock for 2 to 3 weeks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I cancelled my Apple store order and walked into the SoHo store today in NYC and got my 3G-S.

Went quick, was out within 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I know WTF Apple? You can't do simple in-store pickup?
    Honestly though, I have never walked in to the apple store not already knowing wtf I needed. Don't they consider the fact that if they did in-store pickup they could cut down on some employees and costs hence lowering prices? I swear Jobs is a moron sometimes...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

My wife and I went to the 5th Ave Apple Store to purchase her 3GS. To find out it was a 2hr wait in line. You basically wait on one long line to move to another long line. Then a long line for the register. Why they didn't have the quick checkouts baffles me! AT&T needs to put availability on their site!

Quote Originally Posted by den2198 View Post
    My wife and I went to the 5th Ave Apple Store to purchase her 3GS. To find out it was a 2hr wait in line. You basically wait on one long line to move to another long line. Then a long line for the register. Why they didn't have the quick checkouts baffles me! AT&T needs to put availability on their site!
    This line was insane...I was there!

5th Ave Apple Store

Thank you Sayam, your post is really helpful to all iPhone lovers like me. So that we can know whether the model that we are about to but is available & avoid waiting for a long time outside the Apple Store.
    Dot Com Infoway - iPad App Development
    http://www.dotcominfoway.com/mobile-...velopment/ipad

Thank you...I used that to find my phone, when I called every AT&T Store within 100 miles of my house and went to 2 the moron at the store told me they are sold out everywhere..."We havent had any since day 1" So I came home and was about to give up when I remembered this post. Then I realized it was for all of the apple stores. I had to drive 20 miles and stand in line at the mall. But I was able to get my 32GB without a hitch, although my wallett is $560.12 lighter. gotta sell my other one. I will post it for sale as soon as I get enough posts..

On a side note, the apple store had about 5-6 people carrying around the handheld tool selling and activating phones right from the handheld, went very smooth, and the people that didnt have the hand helds walked up to an open computer for sale on the floor and logged in and acivated phones that way. I asked and they guy that helped me said every computer is the store on display could do it. thought that was pretty cool. about 20 people in line at the store I went to in Sacramento. And this was the 2nd of July.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Limegrntaln; 07-05-2009 at 11:53 PM.
    Lime

White iPhone 3G[S] 32GB

Rig Specs:
    Coolermaster Spartan Case
    Asus P6T Deluxe
    Core i7 920 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Batch 3839A586
    6 gigs OCZ Platinum 7-7-7-20 1600 @1.65
    EVGA GTX 285 (702/1323/1584)
    LG DVD/RW
    Logitech G15 Keyboard & G9 Laser Mouse
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black