Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GameBone Pro - iPhone Game Controller via BLUETOOTH!

They Should Just Give The Bone To Contract Subscribers N Bills Them If They Choose To Keep It... Funny I Dont Even Have A At&t Contract. But Im Gettin One

Quote Originally Posted by ivanbalvan View Post
    the first kid i see on the streets with that bone in his pocket, i am going to point and laugh

sorry for duble posting, but my computer at work is all $%@$ secured and i cant edit a page, any way you know what would be awsome app for an iphone...

A scale! Is the touch pad pressure sensetive? cuz if it was i bet you would be able to messure little amounts like gramms or Oz that would be SWEET!
    I totally agree with you, I'm gonna "ROFL" when I see someone with that bone in his pocket.

As for the scale. When you say "touch pad" are you talking about the screen itself? Because the iPhone/iTouch screen has no moving parts, unlike the Nintendo DS screen or allot of other touch screen phones that use that thin plastic layer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the iPhones glass touch screen detects the conductivity in your finger to register the input/multiple inputs, that's why you can't use just any stylus on it.

I don't think I'm going to spend money on a controller that looks like a bone. I'd much rather someone just develop an app so I can connect my Wiimote / PS3 / XBOX360 controller.(all though the xbox360 uses a different kind of bluetooth, so I don't see that happening)
    Last edited by CabooseLoL; 07-19-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123