Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ultrasn0w is out - 3.0 Unlocked!

Green Apple
    Thanks

whoah didn't know it would be this fast.

Thanks Dev Team.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ok, my wifi has been screwed up for some time and when I upgraded last time I had to get a Quickpwn that included yellowsn0w. Anyone know if there is going to be something similiar for ultrasn0w?

Yes, and you can jailbreak without connecting to your computer. You just download from the repository.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to helibubba For This Useful Post:

gumby579 (06-23-2009)

nice work Thanks.

Thanks Dev Team worked perfect!

it works like a charm... i love it thats so much!!!!!! i love it i love it i love it

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    Anybody else notice how buggy,slow and outright sluggish a jailbroken 3.0 feels? Or is it just my phone?
    ive noticed it myself... when i go into cydia its really slow, and i get essages like it has timed out etc, respring takes it time... anyone else?
    Last edited by shabz_de_don; 06-23-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    I dont know what the problem is but i have jailbroke and unlocked my 3G 3.0 and im still getting an error ( could not activate cellular data network: You are not subsrcibedto a cellular data service ) I have a Blackberry plan on my account so it should work. or do i have to have the iphone plan
    Are you referring to T-Mobile USA? I'm pretty certain that you need T-Zones. I don't believe the Blackberry plan works to provide you with access, but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by franijose View Post
    Guys i am on 2.2 do I upgrade to 3.0 using itunes or redsnow?
    If I have to use redsnow where do I download the 3.0 file from?
    thanks
    Please, read through this very useful post and then follow directions. Then you should be fine.
    [Windows] How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 1G & 2G Firmware 3.0 with RedSn0w
    Last edited by chanquete; 06-23-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pwnage tool just crashed on me twice. WTF? I deleted it and am going to redownload and install, then try again. Anyone else?

Pwnage tool keeps crashing while building the firmware.
    Last edited by justinclark; 06-23-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Work fine, many thanks

Thanx Guyz
    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

The Family iPhone 2G , iPhone 3G ,Iphone 3Gs , Iphone 4
    13" MacBook ( Black )

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I love waking up to good news! I need the sn0w in Texas.. high today is 102! Grr.

Hey guys I really need a hand here. Pwnage tool keeps crashing on me while building the firmware. Ive never had this issue before. Whats going on? I downloaded the official torrent.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthor View Post

I love the Dev-Team, thank you ONCE again for this amazing release! =]

I'm having a few funky problems right now, first Cydia kept crashing on me but after a reboot it stopped doing it. Now, the issue though is that my T-Mobile SIM is acting weird on my iPhone, i keep having the little "alert" chime, alert me of new voicemails, every few seconds and I sure as heck didn't get THAT many in 3 days of waiting.

Could it be an issue because of "Notifier" not working correctly? Since I did notice the e-mail icon won't budge even after I've read all my e-mails.

EDIT: Well, that's not all, seems like I'll get no bars constantly, and even though I can make calls (unlike with the first version of yellowsn0w) it seems that it freezes up on me for a few seconds when I end a call. Also noticed it says "NO SIM" every once and awhile.

EDIT #2: Who knows what the heck is going on with my iPhone, well, I just rebooted for the 2nd time after installing ultrasn0w, now I'm not loosing bars or anything, and phone calls can be made instantly, I also receive them without having any freezing occurring when someone calls me. Now, all is fine and dandy, but anyone with a sms.db from a 2.2 iPhone, can you verify if you can open it on 3.0 without a hitch?

I can, it just seems that everytime I open it, it stutters for a few seconds before I can actually scroll through texts, not sure if it has anything to dow ith how many contacts I have on my sms.db, but this didn't happen on 2.2. (I know, I realize wrong place to ask since this IS a ultrasn0w thread.)
    I am having these exact same issues.

Additionally I seem to lose signal whenever I try to send mms. I've been able to sen one mms but the rest just fail.

Any ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I love waking up to good news! I need the sn0w in Texas.. high today is 102! Grr.
    101 here in college station

Perfect, now if I can enable tethering I'll be set.

ok for uk carriers ive tried it on orange works perfectly, vodafone works perfectly and t mobile works perfectly no problem with them what so ever!!!

gotta love the dev team for this!

for the few people who dont read...

yes you need FW 3.0 JB installed with itunes 8.2 (and yes its safe to use itunes 8.2)
    you need either redsn0w or pwnagetool to jailbreak or if you can get hold of a custom FW for yourself.

get into cydia add the source :repo666.ultrasn0w.com - update
    (disable 3G if your t mobile us) install ultrasn0w

reboot device with sim required and

VOILA

you ave unlocked your phone really simple!

Pwnage tool only gets as far as 'unzipping .ispw to ...' then it crashes. Its driving me nuts. Why is it crashing?!

Quote Originally Posted by justinclark View Post
    Pwnage tool only gets as far as 'unzipping .ispw to ...' then it crashes. Its driving me nuts. Why is it crashing?!
    i had a similar problem with this aswell.. i just uninstalled it then re installed it, it worked after that

if that doesnt work try redsn0w that should work

Quote Originally Posted by shabz_de_don View Post
    it works like a charm... i love it thats so much!!!!!! i love it i love it i love it

ive noticed it myself... when i go into cydia its really slow, and i get essages like it has timed out etc, respring takes it time... anyone else?
    yep same exact thing here on both my 3g and 2g. Respring and rebooting or powering down take a lot longer. If it werent for the great feature updates that came with 3.0 id go back to 2.2.1. But im sure apple will fix this with a 3.0.1 or 3.1 or somthing.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast