Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ultrasn0w is out - 3.0 Unlocked!

Thanks

This is great. Good work dev team. Your hard work is really appreciated. Hopefully, the jailbreak for 3G S will be soon

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

My 3g stays in apple logo after rebooting :S
    does it take like...a very long time to turn on again? any one tested it yet?
    or is it my phone?

Wooooooooooooooooooooo. I love you dev team!!

Anybody else notice how buggy,slow and outright sluggish a jailbroken 3.0 feels? Or is it just my phone?

Thanks you DEV-team for the hard work its been a long time that my iphone 3g is like a ipod touch or game and watch hahaha..thank you agin!!!
    more power to you guys!!

What have you just doen? Upgraded to 3.0? Redsn0wed? Ultrasn0wed?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

DEV-team rocks!

i just did it and it worked, the one problem im having is that i dont have the camera icon inside my messages and i dont have the MMS option for the pictures in the photo library but i do have my mms settings under network

anyone have a clue ??

Quote Originally Posted by chowkra View Post
    does any one know if it works for mms or not .. cause i was just putting my cellular APn address so can use tmobile internet on it and it has mms setting manually optio on bottm please help

thanks dev team ..we all love u .. u guys rock
    Um... why don't you try it and tell us?

Anyhow, thanks dev-team! No more crappy backup phone.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    i just did it and it worked, the one problem im having is that i dont have the camera icon inside my messages and i dont have the MMS option for the pictures in the photo library but i do have my mms settings under network

anyone have a clue ??
    MMS isnt out yet.. Its supposed to out "sometime this summer," most likely in a fw 3.x update.

Wow thank dev team great job

Is there a specific reason I have to turn off the 3G setting if I have tmobile? And what is that reason? Can I turn it back on once it's unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    Anybody else notice how buggy,slow and outright sluggish a jailbroken 3.0 feels? Or is it just my phone?
    I have no problems at all with it being sluggish or buggy, in fact it runs better now than it ever did when i was on 2.2.1

THank you DEV-team!! its been a long time that ny iphone 3g is like a ipod touch and game and watch hahaha !! thank you now I have signl in my iphone More power to you guys!!!

DEV-TEAM the best!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone salayyad's Avatar
    Thanks

wow it worked perfect better than yellowsn0w. dev team is getting better and better at this. this came perfect timing. eBay here i come.

this works perfectly !!

B R A V O !!! Well done guys...
    When ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone
    community AND
    The Dev Team MEET Apple, JAIL BREAKING,UNLOCKING AND DOWN GRADING OF BASEBAND(S) IS WHAT YOU GET....

Quote Originally Posted by pickeledpeter View Post
    MMS isnt out yet.. Its supposed to out "sometime this summer," most likely in a fw 3.x update.
    WRONG!! MMS isnt out for AT&T.... The rest of us should have no problem enabling it. It worked on the betas...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

thanks guys, I know its thrilling for you guys, breaking the code and all, but we all appreciate the hard work.

Cant wait for the 3gs jb

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast