Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-22-2009, 03:13 PM #1
Microsoft Gives You $105 to Buy an iPhone 3GS
Microsoft's newly launched Bing search engine has brought back the CashBack Incentives to life! eBay cashback deals earlier offered by Live.com were a big hit as well.
As per this new incentive program, buyers get a 35% cashback guarantee if they buy from AT&T using Bing, though you have to go through some additional steps to save the bucks.
HOW TO GET PREMIER + CashBack (New Contracts Only):
- Visit ATT Wireless website and validate your email address with Premier.
- Check your email and click the link to your ATT Premier Store.
- Open a new tab with the same browser that your ATT Premier Store is open in.
- Go to bing.com in the new tab and search "att wireless"
- Click the 35% CashBack Sponsored Link
- Sign into your CashBack account and get redirected to the main AT&T Wireless page.
- In the top right enter the term "Premier" into the search bar.
- Click the first link that reads "at&t premier login"
- You will get directed to the same Premier store you have open in the original tab.
- Congratulations, you are in the Premier store under the CashBack AT&T Site
If you have an account with AT&T and you just want to make an upgrade or add a line:
- Go to bing.com
- Search " ATT WIRELESS ".
- Click the AT&T sponsored link, you will redirected (after you enter your email) to either the regular AT&T store or the Premier store depending on which account you have
- Log in to your account and make your purchase.
- The cashback will show up as "pending" after a couple of hours.
- If it takes more than 48 hours for the cashback to show up, contact bing's customer service then you will asked for your order number, method of payment( I attached my whole purchase order to the email): You cash will show up within hours
[iPhoneIndiaBlog via SlickDeals]
The Following User Says Thank You to sayam For This Useful Post:
06-22-2009, 03:20 PM #2
lol wish i wldve seen this b4 i bought my 3GS
The Following User Says Thank You to eclipseballer08 For This Useful Post:
06-22-2009, 03:23 PM #3
So it doesn't give 'me' $105 as I am not in the USA...He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
06-22-2009, 03:23 PM #4
This has been around for a while Previously known as Live Cashback. Now it's Bing heh. Takes 2 months to get your cashback.
06-22-2009, 03:24 PM #5
Are there any cons to buying from here?
Last edited by jiggajuggawugga; 06-22-2009 at 03:26 PM.
06-22-2009, 03:31 PM #6
i dont have at&t...can i still do it?
06-22-2009, 03:32 PM #7
Damn, wish i had seen this before i already ordered....love the irony though...
06-22-2009, 03:47 PM #8
how do you sign up for premier?
06-22-2009, 03:50 PM #9
06-22-2009, 03:50 PM #10
Does this only apply to people whos work or school offers a discount?
06-22-2009, 03:54 PM #11
So if i upgrade my iPhone 3G [$400 upgrade] will actually spend $295
06-22-2009, 04:02 PM #12
The people on the forums who don't bother to read and investigate into something never ceases to amaze me.
06-22-2009, 04:09 PM #13
06-22-2009, 04:09 PM #14
has there actually been any confirmations of this working? I saw this a couple of days ago and people have been saying it only works with people getting new accounts.
I have yet to read of anyone actually getting their $$$ credit for an iPhone. if anyone else has read real confirmations, please post.
06-22-2009, 04:12 PM #15
So does it like take $105 off your purchase or give you $105 to your bank account or what? I could really use this
And how do i get to validate my email with Premier? I dont see that on AT&T's site?
Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 06-22-2009 at 04:18 PM.iLive an iLife
06-22-2009, 04:13 PM #16
The last step says "Congratulations, you are in the Premier store under the CashBack AT&T Site" is there a way to verify that this worked?
06-22-2009, 04:16 PM #17
i just signed up for a premier account through att using my school email because every the other email addresses i tried wouldn't work, but you're able to link your bing cashback account to a paypal to receive your discount that way, or else you can just request a check in the mail.
i'm going to be trying this later this week by opening a new account online and then just paying the $175 ETF because it'll still be alot cheaper then upgrading or purchasing without contract, especially with the 35% discount
i'll keep everyone updated with the results and whatnot..
The Following User Says Thank You to DeclanFay For This Useful Post:
06-22-2009, 04:21 PM #18
yea please tell us if that works, i would really prefer if we can keep the iphone after the ETF and still get the $105 cashback, although i doubt it.
06-22-2009, 04:21 PM #19
06-22-2009, 04:25 PM #20
This is how it works.
You go to BING, click on the 35% cashback link. It will ask for your email if you don't already have an account logged in and the AT&T store will open. From there you just buy like you normally would.
DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW BEFORE YOU GET THE ORDER CONFIRMATION!
You will then receive a "you got cashback" email within a day or two (or sooner). Now you just have to wait 2 months. After that, the money will be available in your cashback account (check @ bing.com). Then you can either deposit to paypal or bank account.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP THE CASHBACK IF YOU RETURN/CANCEL! AT&T will report to Bing if you return/cancel.
It's easy. It's safe. It's rebate without the hassle.
edit: You link your paypal account by going to Bing.com and sign in. Then click on extras and choose Cashback account. Everything's there.
Last edited by itaintrite; 06-22-2009 at 04:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to itaintrite For This Useful Post: