Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Features Found! Invert Screen, Voiceover, More - iPhone 3G S Accessibility Options

Quote Originally Posted by designgears View Post
    wow, MMI, this is soooo awesome!! GREAT FINDD!!

NOOOOTTTTTT

this is clearly on the apple site and how to use these features...

Apple - iPhone - Accessibility
    Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. These features were highly publicized with the announcement of the 3GS. No secrets there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i like the white on black setting alot but is there neway to have that n still be able to see pictures that dont look animated?

man i hate the voice thing i triple tap the screen or did something like that and it said something like screen off but everything still worked but i couldnt see and it was a nightmare it really sucks stay away from it.
    FYI: if you hold the home button down for a couple of seconds if brings up the voice command if anyone didnt know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    nobody ever said they found some SECRETS

the OP merely stated they found some features

just like without reading i FOUND out how to copy and paste lol.

Thanks man for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by brianiino View Post
    *Patiently waiting for a 3GS Jailbreak as he pulls out his hair*
    My thoughts exactly. I plan to buy on the Monday after July 4th so hopefully by then we will either have a jailbreak or some indication of when we can expect one.

I don't see why 2G or 3G users can do this... I imagine this to be more of a software thing than a hardware thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    I don't see why 2G or 3G users can do this... I imagine this to be more of a software thing than a hardware thing.
    Apple has to have some way to make the 3GS better than the 3G to make people want to buy it. By limiting some features to the 3GS they accomplished that. That's why I brought one. Native apps work better than apps you get through cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone salayyad's Avatar
    Thanks

im thinkin about purchasing the 3gs once i unlock my 3g either give it to my brother or sell it. anyone here that upgraded from a 3g to 3gs recommend the upgrade or should i stick to the 3g. i owned the previous 2 and my warranty is almost up on my 3g. if its not worth it ill just by apple care and stick with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I am starting to like this white on black feature

well i dont want any att plan so i want to get the factory unlocked version, which would work for tmobile. im sad to hear no updates on jbing the 3gs, it would bring peace of mind even if they gave us some kind of idea of wahts going, cause we're really left in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by brianiino View Post
    *Patiently waiting for a 3GS Jailbreak as he pulls out his hair*
    samezies

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    I wondered this too. I mean, does the newer processor really make THAT much of a difference for the voice recognition, and video?? I understand the camera "touch to focus" is strictly 3gs along with the compass, but isn't there a possibility to load 3gs software onto 3g? or have the programs extracted and put onto Cydia/Icy. I mean ****, Cycorder works beautifully on my 3g, what's so special about the 3gs that we on the 3g can't have it natively?

Quote Originally Posted by drm309 View Post
    I wondered this too. I mean, does the newer processor really make THAT much of a difference for the voice recognition, and video?? I understand the camera "touch to focus" is strictly 3gs along with the compass, but isn't there a possibility to load 3gs software onto 3g? or have the programs extracted and put onto Cydia/Icy. I mean ****, Cycorder works beautifully on my 3g, what's so special about the 3gs that we on the 3g can't have it natively?
    That is so true... I definitely agree with you on this!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative911 For This Useful Post:

drm309 (06-21-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by drm309 View Post
    Cycorder does have good quality but it's not up to par for a big name corporation like Apple. That extra 50% on the processor could easily be the threshold for these features to be usable at their standards, like Gizmodo said it's the equivalent of going up a generation in the videogame console world.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I plan to buy on the Monday after July 4th so hopefully by then we will either have a jailbreak or some indication of when we can expect one.
    SAME HERE! Already have the 3GS but waiting for that jailbreak. You can do it DEV TEAM! No new news neither...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    lmao
    you're one to talk

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

I was waiting for the white on black feature. I use it on the mac I use at work. Makes things cool looking, except youtube videos and stuff.

Battery percentage is a good thing too, I did have it when I jailbroke my phone, but it didn't work all the time. Hopefully this one will stay working all the time.

To get to it you go to Settings > General > Usage
    Just incase you couldn't find it.
    16GB iPhone 3G S⃣ White
    8GB iPhone 3G Black
    30GB iPod Classic

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Battery percentage looks and works great on my jailbroken 3G 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by r1994augusto View Post
    damn... my 2G doesnt have the percentage thing!
    You can get in on your 2g. it's working on mine. you have ti install sbsettings and enable numeric battery.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast