+ Reply
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Windows] How to Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 2G Firmware 3.0 with RedSn0w

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Has anybody recently and successfully jailbroken/unlocked an iphone 2g (1st gen) for use with AT&T prepaid sim? I have done everything with blackra1n and redsn0w. I have the cydia app
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anybody recently and successfully jailbroken/unlocked an iphone 2g (1st gen) for use with AT&T prepaid sim?

I have done everything with blackra1n and redsn0w. I have the cydia app and bootneuter app on springboard. I really think the phone is jailbroken and unlocked but I keep getting the no service message....

I did all the jailbreak/unlock with the already activated prepaid SIM in the iphone.

What else am I supposed to do? Or will this work at all??

I am desperate now. lol

Thanks

Hello didrdre76 hope I can be of some help to you.I have a 2g iphone and I had it jailbroken and unlocked and made the mistake of letting itunes update the software. Well that put my phone in original mode again and my pay as you go sim card was not recognised. You will need redsnow-win_0.9.4 and bootloader bins ,39 and .46. If I can attach these couple of files to this reply I will. Sorry but I cannot upload the redns0w-win_0.9.4 but do a search in the downloads on this forum or Google it. Hope this helps you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you! I realizd after many attempts at jailbreak/unlock I realized that the SIM card was locked to the cheap gophone i bought to get the sim card. When i stuck my already activated card in it worked! So i took the locked sim to AT&T store and told them I needed a new one that was not locked to the phone and voila! It all works perfectly so far!

Thanks

dierdre76 Glad u got it going. If u need anymore help just let me know and I will try and help u.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an iPhone 3G and it cant be jailbroken now, I guess. 4.3 doesn't support it..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have tryed this i tryed to udate my iphone and sumting went wrong and it restored now its locked i cant use it! i have tryed this 3 times and still goin to emergency screen! i tink my phone is running on ,2_3.0_7 or sumting but im n00b at thins and really need help to get my iphone working again

+ Reply
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243