Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ NEW ] redsn0w - Multi-Platform Jailbreak/Unlock Tool

Can someone help me?

"Guys i was previously on firmware 2.2.1 with iPhone 3G. I hit the upgrade button on itunes to OS 3.0... itunes extracts the software, and prepares the itouch for updating. The silver apple shows up on the itouch, and the bar gets to roughly 70-80%, and iTunes keeps giving me the same error. "the ipod "ipod" could not be updated. (14)."I tried several times restoring to the OS 3.0 i downloaded from iclarified and even the old firmware 2.2.1, even changing the usb ports to connect my usb to, but still the same problem occured. Any help guys? It's killing me. =("

Quote Originally Posted by oknaka View Post
    Can someone help me?

"Guys i was previously on firmware 2.2.1 with iPhone 3G. I hit the upgrade button on itunes to OS 3.0... itunes extracts the software, and prepares the itouch for updating. The silver apple shows up on the itouch, and the bar gets to roughly 70-80%, and iTunes keeps giving me the same error. "the ipod "ipod" could not be updated. (14)."I tried several times restoring to the OS 3.0 i downloaded from iclarified and even the old firmware 2.2.1, even changing the usb ports to connect my usb to, but still the same problem occured. Any help guys? It's killing me. =("
    Please tell me you are using iTunes8.2
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Here is my updated i just restore my iphone to this firmware with cydia and icy included and im using it right now..MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service its torrent file

But not unlock still waiting for the untraSnow..

here is some screenshot:

hope this help for some people having problem with redsnow like me..

Thanks

Successfully jailbroke my iPhone 3G and have installed Winterboard, Cycorder, Video Recorder 3G and xGPS. The Cydia installer is still buggy so a word of caution when trying to install large files. Winterboard works great though I noticed it takes longer to boot the iPhone 3G after installing this app. Don't know if this is necessarily an issue with Winterboard or with the theme I use Apple 2009. I'll try others and report back if I notice a difference. As for Cycorder it works great though still no update to allow sending files via email or to YouTube. Video Recorder 3G crashes when trying to open so we'll have to wait for an update to support the 3.0 firmware. xGPS works just as it did before so no bugs noticed at this time.

SOHO: MacBook Pro, iMac, Maya, Shake, FCS 2, iLife, iWork, Office, Time Capsule, iPhone 3G 16GB

Yes i am using itunes 8.2.

again: has anyone installed instalous through cydia does it work correctly?

yes mate installed but not loading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fugsi For This Useful Post:

bobright (06-20-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Check the Home Page...poetic_folly and cash7c3 just posted great guides

I guess i wated my time LMAO
    There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button

Quote Originally Posted by williamjv View Post
    I guess i wanted my time LMAO
    HAHA, sorry...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Quote Originally Posted by fugsi View Post
    yes mate installed but not loading
    so basically instaluos now doesnt load/work on 3.0 firmware?

anyone else tried? if so thats a bummer i just might hold off
    Last edited by bobright; 06-20-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xpc21 View Post
    Once again iŽll ask for HELP! IŽve just JB my iPhone Classic and "Push Notifications" didnt appear in "Settings"....can anyone help me?
    Do you have any app that uses Push Notification service installed?
    Settings for APNS only appears if you do.
    I recommend QuickPigeon to try it out, It's free

Smile \what everyone is looking for
    HTML Code:
    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4301
    Tutorial What to do !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imagine engine View Post
    Successfully jailbroke my iPhone 3G and have installed Winterboard, Cycorder, Video Recorder 3G and xGPS. The Cydia installer is still buggy so a word of caution when trying to install large files. Winterboard works great though I noticed it takes longer to boot the iPhone 3G after installing this app. Don't know if this is necessarily an issue with Winterboard or with the theme I use Apple 2009. I'll try others and report back if I notice a difference. As for Cycorder it works great though still no update to allow sending files via email or to YouTube. Video Recorder 3G crashes when trying to open so we'll have to wait for an update to support the 3.0 firmware. xGPS works just as it did before so no bugs noticed at this time.
    how is the stock youtube app working? does it work post jailbreaking?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post
    how is the stock youtube app working? does it work post jailbreaking?
    I have also jailbroken my 3g with 3.0...everything works just fine including youtube.Cydia is a bit on the unstable side and has been crashing on me but other then that its fine.

Thanks

Since so many "people" choose to come to a thread without reading first to find the answers to there problems... My personal yet HARSH opinion is "Banning" the "Illiterate Individual's" that cant do a first grade or even pre-school act (depending on the school one attended) called "READING"....

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyScottie View Post
    I have also jailbroken my 3g with 3.0...everything works just fine including youtube.Cydia is a bit on the unstable side and has been crashing on me but other then that its fine.
    saurik-The rush for 3.x has been a /little/ more than I anticipated. ;P. http://tinyurl.com/3xcybw Please, have patience with site malfunctions.
    less than 5 seconds ago from twitter

This thread has made for good reading this fathers day weekend. I am glad to see another way for the masses to release their phones (by jailbreak or unlocking) the new FW. I read one post that was interesting......what is the real difference between redsnow and pwnage tool? I hope I did not miss the explanation somewhere within the thread but I have begun developing (just bought a macbook pro) and I thought it was an interesting question. Is there a real difference or more about which you prefer. Just curious, there probably is no real difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    This thread has made for good reading this fathers day weekend. I am glad to see another way for the masses to release their phones (by jailbreak or unlocking) the new FW. I read one post that was interesting......what is the real difference between redsnow and pwnage tool? I hope I did not miss the explanation somewhere within the thread but I have begun developing (just bought a macbook pro) and I thought it was an interesting question. Is there a real difference or more about which you prefer. Just curious, there probably is no real difference between the two.
    I would say redsn0w accomplishes the same feat Quickpwn did. Pwnage tool creates custom IPSWs for you to use in itunes. Redsn0w jailbreaks devices running unmodified IPSWs...

Green Apple
    Thanks

After the program asks you to realease POWER button but continue holding HOME button for 30 secs....DO IT! Keep holding HOME button for another 15-20secs for those having that sort of problem. If you release the HOME button when the iPhone screen is black and the program moves to the next page it will freeze.

Can someone help me?

"Guys i was previously on firmware 2.2.1 with iPhone 3G. I hit the upgrade button on itunes to OS 3.0... itunes extracts the software, and prepares the iPhone for updating. The silver apple shows up on the itouch, and the bar gets to roughly 70-80%, and iTunes keeps giving me the same error. "the iPhone" could not be updated. Error(14)."I tried several times restoring to the OS 3.0 i downloaded from iclarified and even the old firmware 2.2.1, even changing the usb ports to connect my usb to, but still the same problem occured. Any help guys? It's killing me. =("

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast