Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.0 - PwnageTool

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Already posted this on the other topic, but...

Here

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/6/355444/crap.rtf

This text file contains just some random link to some file that should help out you First Generation iPhone users who are unlocked.

Hit Thanks please

pwnage tool messes up and quits right when its starting to create the custom ipsw for me, any way to fix this?

Good job! Really looking forward to the windows version!

Will this work on the new macbook pro? i believe it cant get the iPhone to DFU mode!

Is it better to do a fresh install or backup from previous ? I already saved my sms folder from openssh and thats all i care for... but i read somewhere it keeps a 200mb partition when u do a fresh install? can someone explain. thanks

Thanks
    Im giving it a go on my sisters 2G first. If that works i'll go to my 3G. Ill post my updates...Lets hope this works...

Quote Originally Posted by saguerra View Post
    Will this work on the new macbook pro? i believe it cant get the iPhone to DFU mode!
    Doesn't matter about hardware, it matters about your OS version. click the Apple in the top left and click About This Mac. If the version is 10.5.6 do a Software update to 10.5.7. If it is 10.5.7 then you can just put it into DFU mode.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

jonnyraincloud (06-19-2009), lrosal2 (06-23-2009), saguerra (06-19-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    The Windows JB will be released when it is done. Typing "Windows Please" a bunch of times will not make it come out faster. Please stop. Thanks
    Agreed, these guys are doing this at no charge to us, which they don't have to. As well, if it was not for them, we would all be stuck with the same boring iPhones as everyone else.

Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travis_t80 For This Useful Post:

AngryLemming (06-30-2009), sn71295 (06-19-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Would love if someone uploaded a custom firmware with default partition size, default apple bootlogo, only cydia installed and the "Has this iphone been pwned before" option disabled.
    Thx in advance!! <3 ••

Last edited by mwmroll; 10-31-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Last edited by mwmroll; 10-31-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

any ideas on when a possible 3gs jailbreak will come out?

Sweeeet!!
    Worked like a charm!
    Nice job, guys!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chanquete For This Useful Post:

tatato (06-19-2009)

me: iphone 3G 2.2, 2.28.0 w/yellowsn0w on T-Mobile.

my girlfriend: iphone 3G 2.2.1, 2.30.3 w/gevey sim piggyback on T-Mobile.

now, when quickpwn comes out with the successful jailbreak, is there any particular version of itunes should i uses to jailbreak both of our phones? or is the latest version fine. ? and im assuming that when quickpwn comes out for windows..ultrasn0w will be followed at the same time..or if not, then damn near close?

and, is there going to be an immediate tutorial/write up on the steps to upgrade to 3.0 properly, on the right version of itunes, following the unlock? and when upgrading via itunes, its upgrade..not restore, right? or....? lol..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

whenever i try to do the custom firmare i get 1604 or 1600 error, im on vista 64 bit, iphone 2g

Quote Originally Posted by popdog23 View Post
    Would love if someone uploaded a custom firmware with default partition size, default apple bootlogo, only cydia installed and the "Has this iphone been pwned before" option disabled.
    Thx in advance!! <3
    It's against forum rules to post links to firmwares, since it's technically warez, etc. I would say Google is your only option, unless someone feels like making you that specific firmware and PMing you the link.

Quote Originally Posted by myke55 View Post
    now, when quickpwn comes out with the successful jailbreak, is there any particular version of itunes should i uses to jailbreak both of our phones? or is the latest version fine. ? and im assuming that when quickpwn comes out for windows..ultrasn0w will be followed at the same time..or if not, then damn near close?

and, is there going to be an immediate tutorial/write up on the steps to upgrade to 3.0 properly, on the right version of itunes, following the unlock? and when upgrading via itunes, its upgrade..not restore, right? or....? lol..
    I would assume that the latest version of iTunes will be fine. Ultrasn0w should be coming out very soon. I believe it's supposed to be today, short of any unexpected delays of course. I would assume the Dev-Team will make it so that people who aren't computer savvy will be able to do it and if not, there will definitely be tutorials on here. I would guess that you need to restore and then Quickpwn it, but it all depends on the release of Quickpwn.

*phew*
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

AngryLemming (06-30-2009), lrosal2 (06-23-2009)

I'm I don only one still waiting for ULTRASN0W ??????????
    Where is Ultrasn0w .... It's friday most everywhere on earth, and already SATURDAY at some parts .....

WHERE iS ULTRASn0W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Hello all... Just an update on my sisters 2G. Pwnage tool was successful, entering recovery mode was successful, option+restore is where im getting the trouble... Im getting a 1600 error. Any Ideas?

same 1600 error using custom firmware i created and ones i've downloaded. All give the error except the official fw release

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    I would assume that the latest version of iTunes will be fine. Ultrasn0w should be coming out very soon. I believe it's supposed to be today, short of any unexpected delays of course. I would assume the Dev-Team will make it so that people who aren't computer savvy will be able to do it and if not, there will definitely be tutorials on here. I would guess that you need to restore and then Quickpwn it, but it all depends on the release of Quickpwn.

*phew*
    hmm, i read in one of these million threads that all of these updates and unlock isnt going to be like the last time, with so many kinks to have worked out and minor problems here and there....and i also read that to specifically hit restore or update/upgrade? for a certain reason..i do not remember nor can i find that post...this forum is huge lol..

with that said, and i know its hard to say and put anything in stone here...but...i can upgrade to 3.0 all the way, with the latest version of itunes no problems at all using quickpwn when it comes out...then hit up cydia and install ultrasn0w when they put it on there...and voila. easy as green bean pie?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast