Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.0 - PwnageTool

Probably because people think he is as arrogant as the two of us are
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

I believe the term was "condescending"
    People either loved me or hated me *cough cough*
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

haha, I only hated you for about a week, but now its all love

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

Haha. But why did you hate me?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Actually now that I think about it, I didnt really, I was just cracked out of my mind waiting for sn0w

Thanks

lmao! Don't worry most of the other people were too.
    That's why MN asked me in the first place.

Ohh wow... never leave me bored with a twitter...
    One of me & confucious' first conversations:
    "@angiexpangie There'd be a lot more deleting if I was a Mod melech518 is now bugging us at MMI as well
    11:55 PM Jun 21st from web in reply to angiexpangie"

WOW!!! Bugging??? Confucious I am hurt...I had earned my respect on MMi at that point lol, confy was just mia for a while

Thanks

ahaha I'm sure... like you earned plenty respect on the blog too?

But honestly, I still cannot go near the dev blog. People just do not listen and ask the same things over and over again. It was the retardation and redundancy during those crazy nights that drove me past insanity

LMAO, I still have 62 points on dev blog....I never did go negative
    Last edited by Melech518; 09-01-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes but you build a steady fanbase there I had people claiming to be my 'lovers'...
    lmao. only because you were telling people the sh!t they wanted to hear.

lmao...you werent paying attention then...I spent 2 days being helpful and then the madness set in when all my long typed posts kept getting deleted. Then I would re type, and they still wouldnt show up. So I decided that the blog filters were retarded, and then the people who were repeating themselves and giving wrong info made me mad.

I honestly thought you were some 40 year old woman. And the "lovers" haha, I forget who those guys were but they were harsh. Especially the guy with the cute hat

Thanks

I was there then.. just not as many people paid attention to me. Then I became a mod... WOWSERS.
    yeah.. sorry about that. IntenseDebate is stupid and the page kept crashing on me and I was all by myself (because Confucious was too stubborn to join until he wasn't *really* needed). And MN told me to just stick to the main page because the moderation page kept crashing my browser.

Ahaha.. No not 40 year old woman. That's why i was like flaming all the "you dumb kids!" posts.
    Those guys were crazy. cute hat?

btw the filters got fixed.
    testacc fixed them.. right confucious?
    Last edited by angiepangie; 09-01-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Haha, the memories we have now of those days...

The guy with the hat who flamed me like crazy....iSurf!!! I found it

Thanks

Oh HIM! Ahahaha! He was actually pretty helpful around the blog even before the big disaster. was quite shocked when I first announced my age (before I became a mod).
    he wasn't that bad. That VolcomSkater kid or w/e was worse. Him & confucious got into some big argument too.. that was funny. He was mean to everyone except me.

That was the other guy!!! lol, I swear that whole experience ruined the blog for me, I am still scarred

Thanks

lol. yeah we lost a lot of good people after that experience.
    I think if I didn't get asked to become a mod I'd probably had left too...

TBH Idk why MN chose me I'm just a kid. lol.

No, Youre a Tiger!

Thanks

Take that back, A Lion!

Thanks

Oh right.
    Stealth

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast