Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool 3.0 Released [Mac]

Guys with the stupid questions: the OP blatantly says it works with 2g, it doesn't work with 3gs etc... read would ya?

i have used my wifes mac to make my firmware but when i try to use my pc i get 1600 error any idea's?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    This is because all of you are on Windows correct???? These custom IPSWs are for Mac....
    so these location to download for windows, etc..
    wont working within the windows environment. Always did in the past.. Mac released, IPSW created, windows installed unit win ver. available
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    This is because all of you are on Windows correct???? These custom IPSWs are for Mac....
    Nope. 10.5.7 unibody macbook pro here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cleanconscience View Post
    so the guide says to use itunes to download/update and then use pwnage tool. I already have the firmware, but I haven't updated the phone. Can I just use pwnage tool and then use itunes? like it used to be?
    put phone in DFU mode, and shift click restore and install
    do a backup before hand so you can restore once firmware installs.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Default Windows Version?
    when can we expect the Windows version of quickpwn???

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Guys with the stupid questions: the OP blatantly says it works with 2g, it doesn't work with 3gs etc... read would ya?
    Listen a$$holes, obviously I missed the fine print. I definitely don't need to hear how stupid I am by you phone nerds. Just needed a simple answer. Get a life.

I usually dont post, unless its a real question or good info, but I have to say this...
    JHoffy1 - Get off the forum dude. Someone ban him please.

Now we need someone to fix the mobile installation thing so we can install cracked ipa's. I take it there isn't one yet?

i used pwnage tool to create a custom ipsw and i restored using it in itunes 8.1.1. I got error ten... it was almost done restoring. I am not a noob but i cannot figure it out. Is it ok to upgrade do 8.2, will i still be able to enter dfu mode ok? i miss my phone. thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by lostgame View Post
    Nope. 10.5.7 unibody macbook pro here.
    Restore to current firmware before restoring to 3.0 ipsw
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

weazle23 (06-19-2009)

Why is a custom file needed for the 1st gen again? Can we just use bootneuter found on cydia to unlock 3.0 for the 1st gen iphones just like on beta 5. That how i kept my 1st gen unlocked, i just used the quickpwn 3.0bet 5 and activated and added cydia and used bootneuter 2.1. The baseband is the same on 3.0 for the 1st gen right?

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty View Post
    put phone in DFU mode, and shift click restore and install
    do a backup before hand so you can restore once firmware installs.
    thanks, but that didn't really answer my question. I have the normal, not custom, firmware, the stealthbravo guide says to use itunes to update before using pwnage tool. I have always downloaded the firmware manually, created the custom firmware and then put the phone in dfu/ or recovery mode, whichever is called for and restored to custom firmware. Should I do those steps, or should I update via itunes and go from there? sorry, and thanks for your help

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cleanconscience For This Useful Post:

dmighty (06-19-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by slicknickbmx View Post
    i used pwnage tool to create a custom ipsw and i restored using it in itunes 8.1.1. I got error ten... it was almost done restoring. I am not a noob but i cannot figure it out. Is it ok to upgrade do 8.2, will i still be able to enter dfu mode ok? i miss my phone. thanks in advance for the help.
    Upgrade to 8.2....Is everyone doing this on iTunes 8.2???
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

BDaniels08 (06-19-2009), slicknickbmx (06-19-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by definitive View Post
    I usually dont post, unless its a real question or good info, but I have to say this...
    JHoffy1 - Get off the forum dude. Someone ban him please.
    I've been on the forum much longer than you. As you can see, I dont post that often either. Obviously my question was to do an oversight on my account... Ban me... Ban me.... ooooooo.... you're a dork too.

iTunes 8.2 here...

Thanks

Can someone PM me a link to a Jailbroken and Unlocked Firmware for a iPhone 2g...

Please help the Kid with no OS X... :'(

Will THANK!

Timmah

can anyone pm me the link? 2g unlock pls.

IM on a 3G activated on ROGERS, its jailbroken right now using 2.0 firmware.

i downloaded a custom ipsw. now im hearing ppl tryed them on ther PC and they dont work..

ANY1 have it working??

THANKS A MILL

23. The Following User Says Thank You to games905 For This Useful Post:

weazle23 (06-19-2009)

Thanks

*waits for dev team to give us windows guys quickpwn*

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast