Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G S Arrives at Retail Stores (Pics)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    ooooo... can't wait. I'll be in line around 4:30-5am at the Apple Store!
    That's what I'm thinking...it should be nowhere as crazy as last year.

I just called the at&t store that I pre-ordered from, and the girl that answered was a complete c-word. I asked if I could speak to [Scott], who was the guy that I ordered from. He told me to check-in today to see if my order was gonna be there tomorrow. That's all. What I got was a girl telling me "I'm not allowed to give out that info sir. You'll just have to come in tomorrow and see for yourself." So I said, "what's the big secret. They're either in, or they're not, and why would you keep that info from people that pre-ordered, especially if YOUR boss told me to call? Put him on the phone." She then says "well he's not here, you'll have to come in tomorrow." What a douche. Her boss tells me to call to see if they're in so it would save me the drive tomorrow, but the minimum wage twat at the store thinks tomorrow is some giant secret still. EF! We know they're coming dumbass. Atleast be cordial enough to tell us if "ours" are in or not. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    I just called the at&t store that I pre-ordered from, and the girl that answered was a complete c-word. I asked if I could speak to [Scott], who was the guy that I ordered from. He told me to check-in today to see if my order was gonna be there tomorrow. That's all. What I got was a girl telling me "I'm not allowed to give out that info sir. You'll just have to come in tomorrow and see for yourself." So I said, "what's the big secret. They're either in, or they're not, and why would you keep that info from people that pre-ordered, especially if YOUR boss told me to call? Put him on the phone." She then says "well he's not here, you'll have to come in tomorrow." What a douche. Her boss tells me to call to see if they're in so it would save me the drive tomorrow, but the minimum wage twat at the store thinks tomorrow is some giant secret still. EF! We know they're coming dumbass. Atleast be cordial enough to tell us if "ours" are in or not. *sigh*

This means. Die Juden Mussen Toden Aufstraten

Guy, your German blows, and no, this isn't a "Jewish" related thing or even funny to say that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    I had a similar issue. I didn't pre-order because I had no intention on upgrading, until I found that I qualify for the 299 price of the 32gb and I can sell my 16gb 3g for a nice price on fleabay. I called the store closest to my house and the girl said they weren't letting in anyone who didn't pre-order until 10am when they officially opened. ??? The little jerk then hung up on me.

So I called the store closest to my work and they said that was completely wrong, as the pre-order shipment is completely separate from the shelf stock shipment and I should get in line by 6am to guarantee myself one. He was really nice, so that's where I will be going.

I went to AT&T today because the UPS site said it was delivered at 9:34am and they wouldn't give it to me, I have to come in tomorrow when there will be a mob of people at 7AM, thats lame!

im going to drive by the att stores here later tonight after i get out the gym to see how many people are waiting lol

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    can we buy them without a contract in canada from best buy
    you should be able to buy it for $699/799 with no contract.

but for anyone who is eligible for an upgrade in july.august.september, Rogers told me they got a memo that they will be allowing the upgrades tomorrow for the iphone. hopefully it will be for the 199/299$ pricing!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Awsome
    Thats cool im in line as we speek (pulling a allnighter)

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    you should be able to buy it for $699/799 with no contract.

but for anyone who is eligible for an upgrade in july.august.september, Rogers told me they got a memo that they will be allowing the upgrades tomorrow for the iphone. hopefully it will be for the 199/299$ pricing!
    i have a phone that has a finished contract. i havnt upgraded it yet. would i be able to upgrade to an iphone. i dont have a data plan tho

Default Pompano Beach Florida
    Tried to pre-order today, no luck they will hand out pre-orders at 7 and the store will open at 9!!! WTF, Guess I will be in line with the pre-order people or before...

Quote Originally Posted by blacksti View Post
    Thats cool im in line as we speek (pulling a allnighter)
    Wow, that is really sad. It's a phone, not a Russian bread line. You should've just pre-ordered. Then you could've gone any time tomorrow to pick it up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know if BestBuy is selling them tomorrow?

The futureshop in my city had them in like 3 days ago.... and so far no store is selling the iPhone for a buy out price, it has to be a 3 year contract or else Apple store will be the only way to buy out?
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 06-18-2009 at 07:07 PM.

preordered mine at bestbuy on monday.... getting it tomorrow hopefully

Default Come Get 'Em
    Just got my first wholesale order in....enjoy

Check the attachments HEHEHE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img00042-20090618-2004.jpg   -img00047-20090618-2006.jpg   -img00046-20090618-2006.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyones new 3GS come with this long range antenna?

Or perhaps a handy case made from a milk jug?
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

Default OS 3.0 jailbreak for windows
    hi! good day! ive checked the OS 3.0 for my iphone 3G and it said i have to upgrade my itunes to 8.2 before i can upgrade to OS 3.0 is it really necessary to do this? will there be no problem jailbreaking and installing applications in itunes 8.2? i hope someone can give me some advice on this. thank you very much

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to come back to this thread to drool on the iPhone pics.

Wow, are people still spending a retarted amount of time waiting out front of at&t stores for the third generation iphone? Is this still happening after all the crap apple and at&t puts us through? This is getting real old. And the new phone is bearly worth upgrading to unless you need a 3mp camera with video, more storage space with the 32gb and slightly faster loading times for your apps with the upgraded hardware. To me if I had a first gen phone, I would upgrade. But having a 3g already, and now having the 3.0 software I feel pretty good and have no need to rush out and wait in line for the next version. Maybe next year for the 4g I'll get one. But waiting and pining away for the 3gs sounds stupid to me. Goodluck./

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12