Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
03-16-2010, 09:05 PM #201
i can't get tethering to work either. benm.at gives me a "profile format not recognized" and peaceful insanity profile doens't do anything for me. i patched the commcenter and didn't get tether to come up after a reboot. i used to be able to tether when i used blackra1n but decided to switch to redsn0w cause my phone kept going into a boot loop. any help would be appreciated
currently on an iphone 3g 3.1.2(7D11) and jailbreak by redsn0w win_0.9.2 with a baseband 05.11.07.
03-16-2010, 09:06 PM #202
only works on 3.0
Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
You too blkcadi
03-16-2010, 09:53 PM #203
AHA!!! SOLVED. my steps taken to enable tethering on iphone 3g 3.1.2 w/ redsn0w
1. i had sbtethering toggle installed so i uninstalled it
2. installed blacksn0w from the blackra1n repository, i guess it needed to be unlocked. i remember blackra1n installed this on my precious jailbreak
3. installed the peacefulinsanity mobile config and rebooted.
4. BAMM!!! tethering toggle active in network settings
5. and visual voicemail works
6. if you have the same setup as me, you're good