Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 528

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3.0 is Here. iPhone / iPod Touch Come and Get it.

  1. #161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    i read earlier that someone said you can disable your internet connection and try. i dont know about that but you can give it a shot.
    edit: i like chocolate cake
    Last edited by djdraco; 06-17-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: addition
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by C00per View Post
    wheres the video camera?!?!?!
    It's on the 3G-S

    Quote Originally Posted by iLeetabix View Post

    WTF HELP ME!?!?!?! I can't update to 3.0 i been trying this for 3and a half hours and this is all i get when it trys to "Contact the activation server" If you help me i will bake you a cake!
    It's called waiting mate, sorry but the apple serves right now are being pelted at with downloaders like we've been wait ALL NIGHT (Which some of us have) to download this file. Just keep trying!

    Don't worry about the cake.
    --
    Anyway I just woke up and its downloading now!
    22.8 meg already done

    (From Australia)
    Last edited by justin7942163; 06-17-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Internet killed the video star.

  3. #163
    You just have to keep trying. Apple's activation server is getting slammed..

  4. #164
    Well I love the 3.0 but very disappointed that we still CANT send MMS uhhh that was one of the main things I was looking forward to!! I mean AT&T needs to get their stuff together here got on the same page as APPLE and make it happen!! Our phones are able to send MMS and AT&T should have prepared for this awhile ago.

  5. #165
    I noticed the black square in the photos app also, seems to be the first bug.

    I cannot download nor update apps from the app store. Is this also due to the servers being slammed?

  6. #166
    what happened to the push the smiley face app that wAS show on the keynote

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Begin View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting a similar message. I guess we just have to wait a little longer.
    i just cut the internet from the computer and the update is running now =) i just don't think im going to be able use it until it get activated... hmm ill keep you posted

  8. #168
    would a turbo sim work if we upgrade to 3.0 so until friday we can turbo sim and have service with tmobile? i want to do that someone let me in on that!

  9. #169
    I went to the bathroom 4 times today but remote wipe does not work??? why not? it just made things messier. thanks apple and Mr. Blow Jobs
    Last edited by csworrell; 06-17-2009 at 03:32 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to csworrell For This Useful Post:

    tattoojack (06-17-2009)

  11. #170
    Yup, I cannot download or update apps from either the iPhone's app store, or through iTunes. Service must be taking an absolute hammering!

    Anyone have any info on the bluetooth music streaming? I thought that was a feature of 3.0?

  12. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    I noticed the black square in the photos app also, seems to be the first bug.
    This is not a bug... you just don't have any pictures yet. Take a picture and then it becomes a handy preview!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to virtualcappy For This Useful Post:

    RonHC (06-17-2009), steveken (06-17-2009)

  14. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGoddess View Post
    Well I love the 3.0 but very disappointed that we still CANT send MMS uhhh that was one of the main things I was looking forward to!! I mean AT&T needs to get their stuff together here got on the same page as APPLE and make it happen!! Our phones are able to send MMS and AT&T should have prepared for this awhile ago.
    Yeah, they should have had MMS prepared... for the FIRST iPhone!

    Alas, i too cannot connect to the servers. In this sense, maybe Apple should have been more prepared as well...

  15. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by RonHC View Post
    Am i the only one disappointed with the 3.0

    i mean wheres all the 100 features Apple talked about
    i already know about the MMS coming later this summer but IMO i only see like 20+ features

    And has anyone had a little Black Box at the Low Left corner when trying to take a picture

    like its the button to view your photos
    It is! Nobody reads !#$@%&*&& :-D
    lalp
    Iphone 4G fan!

  16. #174
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    manchester, UK
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    yep. most of the world has it. you appstore hogging americans who are just getting in after work are killing the place.

  17. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipseballer08 View Post
    wow. a lot of you dont know how to read..

    if you need to have ur iphone unlocked then dont update.. yet

    read the first post.
    i believe this was in the first post



    6. If you have a first generation iPhone you can restore to 3.0 and re-jailbreak (when Quickpwn is updated). The baseband stays the same so you will not have to re-unlock.

  18. #176
    iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by midlight View Post
    i just cut the internet from the computer and the update is running now =) i just don't think im going to be able use it until it get activated... hmm ill keep you posted
    really? its good to see that method at least got you started. i was uncertain when i read it.
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

  19. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by csworrell View Post
    I went to the bathroom 4 times today but remote wipe does not work??? why not? it just made things messier. thanks apple and Mr. Blow Jobs
    lmao.

  20. #178
    im on Rogers in canada, and MMS and Tethering is fully working

  21. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by venomz View Post
    would a turbo sim work if we upgrade to 3.0 so until friday we can turbo sim and have service with tmobile? i want to do that someone let me in on that!
    can someone answer this pleaee!

  22. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVee3 View Post
    i believe this was in the first post



    6. If you have a first generation iPhone you can restore to 3.0 and re-jailbreak (when Quickpwn is updated). The baseband stays the same so you will not have to re-unlock.

    yeah but Quickpwn hasnt been updated/ released yet

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •