Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 is Here. iPhone / iPod Touch Come and Get it.

installing...done
    now waiting for the ultrasn0w!

so its cool to jailbreak this?

man it looks soo pretty on my iphone... waahooo

Woo! It seems to have improved the signal on the 2g as well. I'm getting at least 1 bar all over my apartment, where before I had "no service"

im on beta 5 right now and it says im uo to date what do i do?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Question is will upgrading the 2G retain the unlock? does anyone know? I could care less about jailbreak as long as my modem unlock remains...ultrasnow is referring to 3G only they didnt say anything about the 2G

Default Situation
    So here is the situation I have my iPhone running 2.2.1 and it si unlocked using Pwnage on Mac so what happens if i Restore using the 3.0 update file ????

@schwartzki-check out stealthbravo's blog

hurray for a slooooooow download

So is it ok to update? I want to jailbrake.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah its the exact same version as the gm seaded to the Devs, I thought it would be but some were scare mongering that it would lock us out of future updates. Mi 3g has been flying all week since I updated fromed one of the leaked files (Torant) but I'd put most of the speed down to the clean fresh install non clutered with Jailbroken apps, saying that Ive missed being Jailbroke all week and the Quickpwn update cant come quick enought for me. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by C00per View Post
    wheres the video camera?!?!?!
    Did you miss the memo that says video camera for 3GS only?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah its the exact same version as the gm seaded to the Devs, I thought it would be but some were scare mongering that it would lock us out of future updates. Mi 3g has been flying all week since I updated from one of the leaked files (Torant) but I'd put most of the speed down to the clean fresh install non clutered with Jailbroken apps, saying that Ive missed being Jailbroke all week and the Quickpwn update cant come quick enought for me. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

Thanks

WARNING: If you used categories, you MUST take your apps out of the folders before updating, or they will disapear until it is available on 3.0
    i had to restore because i forgot

This 3.0 release is the exact same build as the 3.0 GM (7A341) so if you have the 3.0 GM already I would not do a restore on your iPhone unless you just want to waste time. There is no difference in this "Official" release.

For Push notifications - the section won't appear in the Settings until you install an app that supports it like TapTap Revenge 2 from the app store which is free. Then you will see the "Notifications" section.

now where's my jailbreak?
    "the only constant is change."

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you people kidding me? When have you known an updated or new firmware not to make you lose your jailbreak and/or unlock?

Green Apple
    Thanks

appears it wont upgrade the baseband...hmm do i want to update...gah

ive had the GM version working with an updated ATT.ipcc, with the new update, do carrier settings also update? for instance if your going to text, can u attach photo? (knowing you cant mms, jus wanted to know if the carrier settings changed) thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Question Sir's
    So..... Can anyone confirm that this is the same as the 3.0 GM ?, I'm clicking "Check for update" and it says im current 3.0.

Cheers

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast