Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 is Here. iPhone / iPod Touch Come and Get it.

Quote Originally Posted by boe_dye View Post
    first off, let me welcome you to the forum! I would be glad to direct you to the link that explains all about jailbreaking the iPod Touch, 3.0 firmware!

Dev-Team Blog

Thanks again for asking, next time...

Read the first page of the thread before asking a question...

Well, I did read the first page and I am not new to jailbreaking at all. I just wasnt sure about the rumors thats been goin on and I wasnt sure if the jailbreak for the Betas would work for the final version of 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    now that my friend was a direct and unwarranted insult.
    can't wait for a mod to hit u with an infraction for that one.
    i was actually saying thanks. i thought that was your name. sure seems like it is.

and please hammer dont hurt em.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarian View Post
    Well, I did read the first page and I am not new to jailbreaking at all. I just wasnt sure about the rumors thats been goin on and I wasnt sure if the jailbreak for the Betas would work for the final version of 3.0
    it happens to the best of us and if u didn't notice, we are all in the same boat and all a little on edge from anticipation.
    no harm done.
    however, rumors are just that.
    IF it would work, TRUST ME, we would all be doin it right now!
    and it would be on the front page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrow925 View Post
    i was actually saying thanks. i thought that was your name. sure seems like it is.

and please hammer dont hurt em.
    so me tryin to help people from having a bad week waitin for their iphone to work makes me a douche?

wow.

what a douche i am!

lmao

good luck gettin help now noob
    better hope you dont have any issues

Default Why so Slow?
    Well let's see...could it be that there are millions of people who dont keep up on updates and cool new stuff like we all do here (excluding some n00bs) and when they see an update when they hook up to iTunes they think "Hey this will mek my iPone better right? What could go wrong?" and so they are all happy with an un-jailbroken phone and all the "not nearly as cool apps" apple has to offer. Jailbraking is the sweetest thing ever, but there really are only a handful (in the LARGE scheme of things) who are jailbroken. I updated to 3.0 mostly because I was going to restore anyway due to an ever slowing phone (which was my bad to begin with). So I can wait til Friday no prob...until then I'll sync my non-cracked apps and patiently wait for the devteam to do their best work to date.

P.S. I want to thank EVERYONE for cheering me up with the back and forth banter.....that is what chat rooms and forums were MADE for! Boo Yeah!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drswaar For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (06-17-2009)

on a side note we need new ringers and sound packs for messages ... im tired of the same old sounds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrow925 View Post
    thanks douche
    That was very uncalled for. He is right 3000%
    So technically, your one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to D3ath For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (06-17-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drswaar View Post
    Well let's see...could it be that there are millions of people who dont keep up on updates and cool new stuff like we all do here (excluding some n00bs) and when they see an update when they hook up to iTunes they think "Hey this will mek my iPone better right? What could go wrong?" and so they are all happy with an un-jailbroken phone and all the "not nearly as cool apps" apple has to offer. Jailbraking is the sweetest thing ever, but there really are only a handful (in the LARGE scheme of things) who are jailbroken. I updated to 3.0 mostly because I was going to restore anyway due to an ever slowing phone (which was my bad to begin with). So I can wait til Friday no prob...until then I'll sync my non-cracked apps and patiently wait for the devteam to do their best work to date.

P.S. I want to thank EVERYONE for cheering me up with the back and forth banter.....that is what chat rooms and forums were MADE for! Boo Yeah!
    thanks and i agree, we got nothing better to do while we wait right?

i still don't see why the noobs gotta flame us for tryin to help

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    on a side note we need new ringers and sound packs for messages ... im tired of the same old sounds
    thats why i am almost willing to wait for winterboard on 3.0 until i update.
    i mean i could ssh but what a PITA
    Last edited by tattoojack; 06-17-2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the heads up. I just upgraded my Iphone; it's working just fine. I backed it up before I upgraded. After the upgrade, basically everything is there. Kool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png  

Default NES and Genesis Games on Jailbroken Phones
    So.....those codes....will they work on my NES mods?

Thanks
    Default unknown error No. 1606
    hello and good morning. 3:00 am here yet
    I have a problem to upgrade my iphone to 3.0.
    Every time I try this with itunes I got 2 error messages and then I'm done
    again.
    First I see a pop up, the authentic server is just busy. Well that is not
    the main problem, but then during the install process I got message Nr. 2,
    there is an unknown error No. 1602. my contract is running since some month with t-mobile.
    Anyone have a clue or have the same problem like me. I guess I'm not the only one
    Thanks in advance
    roady1
    BTW, installing and restoring version 2.2.1 is no problem for me. works fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drswaar View Post
    So.....those codes....will they work on my NES mods?
    if they worked in the original they should

Thanks

roady1, maybe english screen shots?

Default Random
    Does anyone else think that the CHUCK themesone by CAKE is the sweetest choice ever for a theme for a computer geek/spy....oh you KNOW his iPhone is pwned!

Sweet!
    Last edited by drswaar; 06-17-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    im dreading for friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    ALL THEY DO IS DRINK, SMOKE DOPE, AND TELL JOKES TO THE OLD FOLKS

I'm gonna miss my theme until Saturday, since presumably it's Friday in American time...

I haven't read through all the replies yet but i am here to say that if you have a First Generation iPhone, or a regular iphone 3G, don't bother with the upgrade. Most of (nearly all) the new features are only available on the 3G S. Sure you get cut and paste, voice recording and landscape typing but if your iphone was hacked, you already had that stuff and more. All the really good stuff is reserved for the 3G S (even though the older iphones are perfectly capable of running all those programs. I made the mistake of upgrading and now my phone is only slightly better than some LG touchscreen pile of crap. The worst thing is, I can't get the functionality back because the iPhone Dev Team hasn't released a QuickPwn for 3.0 yet. I just can't believe apple would screw over it's customer base once again.

Sad Sad day!
    Winning a fight on the internet is like winning a medal in the Special Olympics.
    At the end of the day, you're still a retard.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seandiego For This Useful Post:

Du Blex (06-17-2009), tattoojack (06-17-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

That was the most off the wall picture I've seen. We could go blonde with it..."is this how the voice command works?"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to djdraco For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (06-17-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djdraco View Post
    That was the most off the wall picture I've seen. We could go blonde with it..."is this how the voice command works?"
    Sense the name is Voice Command, I would hope so.

Green Apple
    Thanks

so what about those who are using the iphone 3g with t-mobile what would happen if we update to 3.0, and if we do can we jailbreak the phone again to use t-mobile?

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast