+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YellowSn0w 3.0 Video Demo. Enter UltraSn0w!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
okk guys whatever you beleive,we can't really know so just wait for it Jailbreakers: I know a lot of you here are waiting on a QuickPwn 3.0 download for the
    Thanks

okk guys whatever you beleive,we can't really know so just wait for it

Jailbreakers: I know a lot of you here are waiting on a QuickPwn 3.0 download for the iPhone OS 3.0 firmware, but unfortunately Dev Team has decided to retire the QuickPwn program. QuickPwn.com is working on making it and plans to have the QuickPwn 3.0 jailbreak released by Friday this week (possibly earlier, but we don’t want to get your hopes up). If you’re using iTunes 8.2, the current QuickPwn will not work on it but we are working on fixing this in QuickPwn 3.0. If anyone has experience creating jailbreaking/unlocking software and would like to help with the QuickPwn 3.0 jailbreak please e-mail webmaster[@]quickpwn.com.

iPhone unlockers: The Dev Team is working very hard on getting the ultrasn0w iPhone 3G unlock out to us. They’re making good progress! According to MuscleNerd, ultrasn0w will also support Pin-locked sims. Pin-locked sims are the sim cards that require you to enter a code before using them (usually corporate phones are forced to use these sims). The Dev Team has no ETA for the ultrasn0w unlock but they’re working hard to bring it to us.
    so nobody knows when it will be reaease!
    just a question devs won;t realease a new quickpwn for 3.0?
    Last edited by xrisis; 06-22-2009 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Iphone?? Hmmm..more like MyPhone

Thanks

RedSn0w is quickpwn's replacement.
    Quickpwn is no more and you certainly shouldn't visit quickpwn.com.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Yup, some random Friday.
    If you think you can do better then do it yourself.
    You're a dickhead. Get a life. I wasn't complaining. And any idiot (besides you apparently) can clearly see that they meant 6/19/09. I understand delays happen, especially with this kind of thing.

Why do you go around starting e-fights anyway? Don't you have better things to do?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at your post count. Apparently this is your life.
    Last edited by jdm.accord; 06-22-2009 at 09:12 AM.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678