Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YellowSn0w 3.0 Video Demo. Enter UltraSn0w!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    This is the EXACT same unlock as yellowsn0w... just through a different hole. They took care of all the issues and kinks.
    thats what they said last time!
    how do YOU know?
    better to be safe than sorry, but you guys are telling people everything will be fine when you have no clue!

Its out, downloading now but not installing.

you can downlosd 3.0 now

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    thats what they said last time!
    how do YOU know?
    better to be safe than sorry, but you guys are telling people everything will be fine when you have no clue!
    Accoding to the Dev Team it is exactly the same but using a different inection - which means it *shouldn't* have any problems.
    I will try it as soon as possible after release but if you want to hang fire then it's not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bit2004 View Post
    you can downlosd 3.0 now
    No I can't. Still no sign here in the UK
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks so much Oranav! I love this community. I'm on a 2G now but my fingers are crossed that come friday, I'll not only have a 3G S but an UNLOCKED 3G S!! Big ups to Dev-Team too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper366 View Post
    Thanks so much Oranav! I love this community. I'm on a 2G now but my fingers are crossed that come friday, I'll not only have a 3G S but an UNLOCKED 3G S!! Big ups to Dev-Team too!
    You will NOT have an unlocked 3GS on Friday!

UltraSn0w will probably work with 3GS but there is no jailbreak for it yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

i updated it i cant even snd out pics, videos or concats, is anyone having the same problem???

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

They have been saying all along that you won't be able to use MMS until later in the summer.

Sorry for the blonde question, but UltraSnow will jailbreak as well as unlock yeh? Or is jailbreaking required for unlocking anyway?

You need to jailbreak to download UltraSn0w from cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

The jailbreak and unlock for iPhone 2g should be out very soon (today). They 3G unlock (ultrasnow) is scheduled for Friday. You need to jailbreak to download ultrashow via Cydia.

Hope that clears up any confusion...

C'mon jb and unlock for 2g!! That's what I'm waiting for! Although I dread redownloading all my jb apps and reorganizing everything on my phone, wife's phone, itouch 1st gen and then of course itouch 2nd gen....ugh...gonna be a long night

Thanks

Its good to see that the devs are right on top of things
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

I usually wait until the fire settles and goes down on these kind of things, especially after what we had going on with yellowsn0w, which regardless of anything, I'm just happy the Dev-Team helped us 3G users out.

I'm too anxious to use 3.0, so, I think I can wait a few more days, even if on Friday it's not completely ironed out. So, 3.0, here I come!

is there or isnt there a jailbreak for 3.0 yet? if so, where do i get it? if not, when..then where can i get it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myke55 View Post
    is there or isnt there a jailbreak for 3.0 yet? if so, where do i get it? if not, when..then where can i get it?
    I think Friday everything will be released..

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    3.0 is coming out today (thanks). Don't try to update now, ultrasn0w will not be released until Friday. If you try to update now you will lose unlock capabilities.
    I haven't watched the unlock video, but if ultrasnow is a unlock for the new 3.0 baseband updating will be required to do an unlock. So even if right now you need to mod the phone prior, I see no reason why it couldn't be unlocked post install in the future.

-Varsity
    To find yourself, think for yourself Socrates 469 BC

Thanks again dev team for your hard work! Looking forward to the release Friday <3

Banned
    Thanks

Question where???
    Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    3.0 will officially be available from iTunes as of tomorrow for your iPhone 3G, 1G, and both versions of the iPod Touch. MuscleNerd DID say that the iPod Touch 2G 3.0 jailbreak "will be out soon after Apple pushes 3.0 official," but just the 3.0 unlock won't be available til Friday while they iron out a few last kinks.
    And where is the jailbreak??? We are still waiting for it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    And where is the jailbreak??? We are still waiting for it...
    I saw a post on the live chat but QuickPWN Admin and he said due to issues with 8.2 that it wouldn't be released until Friday 3PM GMT (-4). And repeated it a couple times since people kept asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    I saw a post on the live chat but QuickPWN Admin and he said due to issues with 8.2 that it wouldn't be released until Friday 3PM GMT (-4). And repeated it a couple times since people kept asking.
    Quickpwn admin? You're having a laugh aren't you?

It's certainly nothing to do with the official quiickpwn - where did you find that idiot?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast