+ Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by pcmartinez that won't be fare if he get the phone today. he will be making fun of us. my still stock in damn ANCHORAGE AK for almost
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pcmartinez View Post
    that won't be fare if he get the phone today. he will be making fun of us. my still stock in damn ANCHORAGE AK for almost 2 days. i hope i gets here manana
    I feel your pain!!! mine says this under the tracking #:

LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 06/17/2009 4:00 A.M. THE PACKAGE IS BEING HELD FOR FUTURE DELIVERY. UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY ON THE DATE REQUESTED
    06/17/2009 2:06 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN \

grrr soo annoying, how is it going to make it on time to ARIZONA

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have not recieved anything from Apple or AT&T, I ordered mine from Apple with a new contract on the 16th, When i called yesterday they said if you ordered on or before the 16th you will get your iphone on the 19th

Thanks

i just got it, now im walking to at&t store to pick up a sim card for the new line
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I guess im not getting mine today either. Heres to hoping.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here is what I got as of now!! Lets hope UPS is not messin' with me and I get to hold my iPhone today !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!?-iphone-shipping.1.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone yoTelefonoCuatro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    i just got it, now im walking to at&t store to pick up a sim card for the new line
    Seriously?

Well I guess it doesnt matter in this case.
    You paid $200 on your card and you got the new line of service.

What I would be interested in is intercepting the package before it gets to AT&T and taking it for $200 minus activation lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Wait do we need a new SIM card? Or What's the deal with SIM cards when we go in?

ALSO, does anyone know if it will be too late to reserve one tonight and go to a store tomorrow to pick it up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inzandity View Post
    Still Prepared for Shipment...getting nervous now...
    i'd give apple a call if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by dis1krazyazn View Post
    Wait do we need a new SIM card? Or What's the deal with SIM cards when we go in?

ALSO, does anyone know if it will be too late to reserve one tonight and go to a store tomorrow to pick it up?
    Only if you are getting a new line of service. Then of course you would need a SIM.. cause otherwise you couldnt use the phone.

And im not sure... i heard something about them being out of preorders and it taking 7-14 days for new ones to come in.
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 06-18-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dis1krazyazn View Post

I think your best bet would to just go into the store tomorrow and get one. Best Buy and wal-mart are also selling them so I doubt you will have a hard time finding one. On the other hand I could be wrong lol

Thanks

Im getting pissed with at&t....i ordered my 3G S on the 11th from the online store and my order status still says "in progress" WTF!?!?!?!? i guess i should have ordered from apple
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    Im getting pissed with at&t....i ordered my 3G S on the 11th from the online store and my order status still says "in progress" WTF!?!?!?!? i guess i should have ordered from apple
    yet again, call AT&T and ask. It is possible they just never updated it.

And if it is delayed.. argue your head off that you were promised one on the opening day.
    Maybe you could get something out of it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

everyone that ordered from apple with these overnight deliveries and whatnot, did you do the free shipping? just curious since thats what I chose

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post

Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing. Go back and read post #152 on page 11. I ordered my new 3Gs on June 8th from the Apple online store a mere couple of hours after the keynote address and yet my order still says "Prepared for Shipment".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spawn026 View Post
    everyone that ordered from apple with these overnight deliveries and whatnot, did you do the free shipping? just curious since thats what I chose
    free ground ship

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got off the phone with ups, and was told that it would be tomorrow. He also told me that Apple did not want the phones delivered before 6/19!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

i just recieved my email with my tracking number and it said it will be here tomorrow the 19th

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I called UPS once again because yesterday I was informed that I would receive my package by 10AM and I haven't. The rep I spoke with today told me that they cannot deliver those phones before the 19th apple told them to hold all phones. The rep also informed me that Louisville, KY is the last station before it gets to my city. So all phones that are in Louisville, KY they will be flown to your city sometime tonight and will be delivered at 10:30AM tomorrow.

Thanks

well, this thing is definitly faster then my 3g, now for that jailbreak, im gonna test on on both my 3g and hope it works for my 3Gs
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just got a notification that my order has been shipped. Mine is shipping FEDEX. The apple store seems to be down for me so I'm not sure where it's shipping from.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. I sense that something big is going on at Apple right now at this very moment. Something on the order of a mass shipment and order update on their computer system. Why do I say this? Well, for the past several days I have been frustrated as I have been able to go to my Apple online account and INSTANTLY check my order status and yet again see that it says "Prepared for Shipment". Now all of a sudden, when I attempt to check my order status, I can't do it. It just hangs and I can't even get to that page. This would go along with what was earlier stated about the units that are being shipped from here in the U.S., probably California, overnight. Something is UP, I think.

EDIT:Shipped on: Jun 18, 2009 via FEDERAL EXPRESS (I rest my case)
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 06-18-2009 at 12:11 PM.