Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!?

just got an email stating "ready for shipment", delivers: 06-19-09..I ordered mine on 06-14-09

ok i have a question do all u guys that already have tracking numbers and whatnot and know where urs is at, did u buy the iphone with a plan or did u buy through the hack or whatever? cuz i put my tracking n umber in ups site and it says no information is avaliable at this time

Quote Originally Posted by dark_cloud View Post
    ok i have a question do all u guys that already have tracking numbers and whatnot and know where urs is at, did u buy the iphone with a plan or did u buy through the hack or whatever? cuz i put my tracking n umber in ups site and it says no information is avaliable at this time
    try it throught the international orders

how do i do the international tracking or whatever?

I just checked and it seems like they removed the Due date. Was saying would be here on the 18th .. now just shows the shipping date not the arrival

I'm starting to ticked now that I am reading about everyone getting tracking numbers, shipping confirmations. I ordered mine on the 10th and got an order confirmation and thats it. When I login and check my order it still says deliver by the 19th. and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoses1969 View Post
    I'm starting to ticked now that I am reading about everyone getting tracking numbers, shipping confirmations. I ordered mine on the 10th and got an order confirmation and thats it. When I login and check my order it still says deliver by the 19th. and thats it.
    youre not the only one. I ordered 2 phones, one on the 11th and the other on the 14th and no tracking numbers provided. All it says is "delivers 6-19-09"

I ship 5-600 packages a year through UPS and they NEVER get delivered until its within a 50-100 miles of its location the DAY BEFORE!

Like I'm in Wilmington, NC. Before it gets delivered to me, my packages have to be in Raleigh or Greensboro (Raleigh is 2 hours, Greenie 4) the day/night before arrival.

So I can't see our phones going all the way from Alaska to our door by tomorrow (my tracking # says delivery tomorrow). Just doesn't seem plausible.
    But I never use anything but UPS ground, so may 2 or 3 day air or whatever apple is using is a different animal. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Mine still has 6/17 as an arrival date (hasn't disappeared like some) but its latest scan was in Shenzen, China so I seriously doubt I'll get it tomorrow lol.
    Last edited by jdm.accord; 06-16-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks

That is the same day that I placed my order.

Like I said earlier mine was Saturday and as of this moment it still says prepared for shipment. I know how you feel I'm getting ticked too.

Lady at apple told me they are running behind updates on email and such, so just be patient guys

Running behind on email updates is fine and dandy until you dont get notified and it shows up at your door and your not there because you werent notified and then you come home to find a note letting you know "We are sorry we missed you" we will attempt to delivery your package again tomorrow. Your package must be signed for.

Oh Well.................it's just a phone right!

Running behind on email updates is fine and dandy until you dont get notified and it shows up at your door and your not there because you werent notified and then you come home to find a note letting you know "We are sorry we missed you" we will attempt to delivery your package again tomorrow. Your package must be signed for.

Oh Well.................it's just a phone right!
    just keep checking your ups or fedex tracking# everyday i guess

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    just keep checking your ups or fedex tracking# everyday i guess
    Thats the problem, I ordered on the 10th and still havent recieved a UPS or FEDEX Tracking Number. Still says Delivers by 06/19/2009

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    I just checked and it seems like they removed the Due date. Was saying would be here on the 18th .. now just shows the shipping date not the arrival
    Yeah, my tracking info also does NOT have a delivery date anymore. However, it has arrived in Alaska already from China! Making good progress.

Thats the problem, I ordered on the 10th and still havent recieved a UPS or FEDEX Tracking Number. Still says Delivers by 06/19/2009
    oh i see, im in the same boat..The 2 phones i orderer are being shipped to my parents house so they should be home to sign for it hopefully

Default Delivery Date
    I too, was shocked to find that my iphone would be delivered on the 17th according to the UPS tracking system. But maybe was too good to be true. I just checked a moment ago. The phone arrived in Alaska 4:00 PM Chicago time. The delivery date is no longer shown and the message "on-time" is gone. They will really have to hustle to move it from Alaska to Chicago and into my hands by tomorrow. Time will tell.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

my UPS tracking information just got updated for my pre-order at a AT&T store. it is being shipped out on the 17th next day air to the AT&T store, to be picked up on the 19th.

what a bunch of crap. I pre-ordered mine the day the 3GS was announced and mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until the 22nd.

Thanks

No one is getting their phones before launch day God liars on this site are ridiculous its starting to get annoying....always trying to make things up to make them sound cool....
    Dont be that guy..!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast