Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is coming fed ex

I just got a tracking# update this morning and says delivery 06/19/09 by Fed ex at 3:00pm I ordered mine from apple on 06/14/09..Wierd thing is that my mom ordered hers on 06/11/09 and is being delivered by UPS to the same house. I figured they would deliver both at the same time by ups but i guess not

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    awesome! i ordered yesterday.

it's 330pm today though and it still says:

Jun 16, 2009 at 02:35 PM PDT - Order number W4662
    Prepared for Shipment

hopefully it ships out
    got my shipping notice today

Shipment Date:
    Jun 18, 2009

Delivers by:
    Jun 22, 2009

Carrier Name:
    FEDERAL EXPRESS

i noticed that other peoples shipped out on the 18th as well but theirs says arrival on the 19th. wonder why mine is the 22nd

*edit, n/m
    i went to fedex.com and put in my tracking number, and it says tomorrow. not sure why the apple email says 22nd
    Anticipated ship date
    Jun 18, 2009
    Estimated delivery
    Jun 19, 2009 by 3:00 PM
    Last edited by Rescuer; 06-18-2009 at 11:54 AM.

ugh, fedex blowz. if you live within a one day transit distance but they ship it two day then you still must wait that second day because fedex express is different from ground and packages are left in containers until the day they are due to deliver. Hopefully i don't encounter that.... again :/

ok i ordered mine from att the 11th and i still havent recieved a tracking number should i be worried

mine is being shipped from middletown, pa to philly scheduled for delivery tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by dark_cloud View Post
    ok i ordered mine from att the 11th and i still havent recieved a tracking number should i be worried
    call apple shipping dept to see if they can provide you with one. I was told they are behind on updates due to the amount of iphones that are going out

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    call apple shipping dept to see if they can provide you with one. I was told they are behind on updates due to the amount of iphones that are going out
    ok ill call them in a little bit when i get home thanks

I just spoke to UPS asking why I hadnt had any shipping update since the 17th. He said that It will ship to CA today and will be out for delivery tomorrow.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    I just got a tracking# update this morning and says delivery 06/19/09 by Fed ex at 3:00pm I ordered mine from apple on 06/14/09..Wierd thing is that my mom ordered hers on 06/11/09 and is being delivered by UPS to the same house. I figured they would deliver both at the same time by ups but i guess not
    That does seem rather odd. Just curious. Where are your phones shipping out of? Mine is shipping out of Memphis, TN. and I am in Wisconsin.

I ordered mine on the 13th from apple store and I received E-mail from apple I would receive on 19th. I did call UPS today because mine shows arrived in Alaska yesterday but hasn't ship out of there yet. UPS person said sorry there system hasn't been updated yet. Then they told me Apple asked them not to deliver until Friday. The person told me I would be getting mine tomorrow as scheduled. So I have to assume this is correct but I believe that the tracking has not been updated because of all the calls wanting to know what is going on. We'll see tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    That does seem rather odd. Just curious. Where are your phones shipping out of? Mine is shipping out of Memphis, TN. and I am in Wisconsin.
    not sure, fedex tracking isnt showing that info yet. It says shipped 06/18/09, delivery 06/16/09 3pm ET. Both phones are being shipped to Orlando, FL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just got my track info: Shipped 6-18-09 arrive 6-22-09 via FedEx. Shipped from Forthworth, TX to California. I ordered on 06-12-09 from att's website.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsseto1 View Post
    Just got my track info: Shipped 6-18-09 arrive 6-22-09 via FedEx. Shipped from Forthworth, TX to California. I ordered on 06-12-09 from att's website.
    that's weird. i'm in dublin (east bay)

i ordered on the 16th from the apple site. got the fedex tracking number this morning, it is shipping today and will arrive tomorrow before 3pm

check your actual tracking on fedex.com. my apple email said "ships the 18th, arrives 22nd" but when you check the tracking on fedex site it shows overnight shipping arriving tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bsseto1 View Post
    from what i understand fedex is shipping overnight. i ordered mine from apple on 06/14/09 and getting it delivered tomorrow according to the fedex website tracking

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think Apple shipped overnight. On mine it says 2 day fed ex.

z3r01.... ok you are eluding to the fact you have your 3GS in hand...Take a pic of the phone with todays headlines before 10 pm tonight and I'll believe you otherwise your a liar, cheet and an attn monger.

i just got an email with a FEDEX tracking number. The email said it would be delivered by June 22, but when i tracked it via fedex, it said it was in tennessee, in transit and scheduled to be delivered by 3 pm june 19th. I also only requested regular shipping, yet the tracking shows standard overnight delivery, shipped today.

Im psyched.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know if this means I can go pick up my iPhone tomorrow?

"
    Dear Sean,
    Thanks for starting your iPhone purchase online. To finish the process, come to your nearest Apple Retail Store and look for a Concierge in an orange shirt. We'll help you complete your purchase, activate your new iPhone, and set it up for you. Find a store
    Make sure to bring these items with you:

A valid, government-issued photo ID

Your Social Security number

A debit or credit card
    We look forward to seeing you.
    The Apple Retail Store team"

Thanks

Well i finally got some good news....a couple of hours ago i finally received confirmation from at&t that my 3G S has indeed shipped and will arrive tomorrow sometime before 3:00pm so im happy! Good luck to everyone else. I hope you all get your orders in as they were promised to you.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast