Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Confirms MMS Pricing, iPhone 3G S Shipping

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by rufio View Post
    First of all, that band is the ******* **** x infinity.

    secondly, use the search feature please.

    and lastly, no.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BoostedEvoIX For This Useful Post:

    yoTelefonoCuatro (06-16-2009)

  3. #22
    O2 in the Uk take 4 text credits for 1 MMS
    I'm on T-Mob and texts are 10p and MMS 25p out of my allowance.
    If AT&T are just taking 1MMS = 1 SMS then you are lucky, I don't think any European provider charges the same
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pitsrule1 View Post
    I have read on other iPhone blogs where a MMS message will cost you 4 SMS. So if you dont have unlimited then you cut your messages down. Im not sure if this is true...just what I read..which makes sense since a MMS contaims more information. The way it read is that an MMS has to be broken up into small fragments to send correctly through the SMS channel. Basically taking up the same space that 4 SMS would take...Does anyone have any more information about this?
    that would be LAME.
    Nope, what happens is is that the picture/video/contact/whateverthehell gets uploaded onto AT&T's network via your WAP internet. After being uploaded, it sends a link to the phone you sent the message to.. it is a service message that only the phone receives. It goes on WAP, downloads the p/v/c/wth and then shows that you have a message, and you can view whatever was sent in it.

    And that my friend, is why AT&T is not going to do that.


  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rufio View Post
    First of all, that band is the ******* **** x infinity.

    secondly, use the search feature please.

    and lastly, no.
    Ok searched, and found nothing. I know I know ******* noob right? Anyways glassJAw owns all and always will. Baby come back

  6. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    951
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 81 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    O2 in the Uk take 4 text credits for 1 MMS
    I'm on T-Mob and texts are 10p and MMS 25p out of my allowance.
    If AT&T are just taking 1MMS = 1 SMS then you are lucky, I don't think any European provider charges the same
    None of this matters to me anyway because I have unlimited messaging anyway. =/
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

    If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    O2 in the Uk take 4 text credits for 1 MMS
    I'm on T-Mob and texts are 10p and MMS 25p out of my allowance.
    If AT&T are just taking 1MMS = 1 SMS then you are lucky, I don't think any European provider charges the same
    if you have PPU on AT&T then it is 20cents an SMS, 25cents a MMS.
    But if you have the $5 for 200 messages plan, that is 200 text, picture, video, or instant messages. and that is the same for the $15 for 1500 and $20 for unlimited.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
    Ok searched, and found nothing. I know I know ******* noob right? Anyways glassJAw owns all and always will. Baby come back
    that's what i was saying, that they are the effing awesomeness. i love that band which goes to show that BoostedEvoIX is a RETARD haha.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by rufio View Post
    that's what i was saying, that they are the effing awesomeness. i love that band which goes to show that BoostedEvoIX is a RETARD haha.
    maybe if you learn how to word your sentences properly

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    maybe if you learn how to word your sentences properly
    maybe you should learn to read.

  11. #30
    Maybe you two should chill?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  12. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by rufio View Post
    maybe you should learn to read.

  13. #32
    hahaha

  14. #33
    i wonder if daryl palumbo has an iphone?

  15. #34
    i'll go with maybe.
    "the only constant is change."

  16. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rufio View Post
    i'll go with maybe.
    that's to safe of an answer. if

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •