+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello YellowSn0w 3.0! How you doing?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Nice not long before 3GS is hacked, can't wait to get one!! Now only if someone hacked the PS3, been 2 damn years and not a single hack!!!!
    Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice not long before 3GS is hacked, can't wait to get one!!
    Now only if someone hacked the PS3, been 2 damn years and not a single hack!!!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

It wont matter what bootloader you have! 3.0 unlocking for everyone!
    Although I don't have the need to unlock my iPhone, I'll be keeping my eye on this. Will be interesting!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

All I can say is I am happy I sold my 3G before this news. Now that any phone can be unlocked there would have been no reason for me to still stay on 2.2 Glad I got rid of it when I did. 4 More days until 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Nice not long before 3GS is hacked, can't wait to get one!!
    Now only if someone hacked the PS3, been 2 damn years and not a single hack!!!!
    Not enough people have the damn thing to make it worthwhile for anyone's time.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-16-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    All I can say is I am happy I sold my 3G before this news. Now that any phone can be unlocked there would have been no reason for me to still stay on 2.2 Glad I got rid of it when I did. 4 More days until 3GS

Not enough people have the damn thing to make it worthwhile for anyone's time.
    can't you read? 3G S isn't UNLOCKED OR JAILBROKEN yet!
    iPhone 4 16GB 4.2.1 / iPhone 3GS 32GB 4.0.1 / iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.3 / iPhone 2G 16GB 1.1.4

MacBook Air 11'6" / Hackintosh i7 Snow Leopard

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Moving to Australia next month and bought a RebelSim and GeveySim...
    Won't get to test them but even more happy that I'll have a software unlock for my 3G! F yeah!

Green Apple
    Thanks

YES i was very happy when i saw this, i just upgraded to 3.0GM and then it said my sim card was not supported in my phone even though i was not using yellow snow. Have not had an iphone for over 5 days this SHOULD fix my problem DEV TEAM THUMBS UP THANK YOU

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks for all the good news, so for those who are still going to be using the old Iphone 3g is there going to anyform of upgrades for us?

Thanks

well lick my eyeballs and dangle my todger in syrup....I have not been this excited since......I last dangled my todger in syrup!!!

looks like no sleep for the rest of the week as I will be getting all the families iPhones back to upgrade to 3.0

yippee I am going to get tons of brownie points off her indoors

Thanks dev team
    Let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w

Green Apple
    Thanks

can someone tell me exactly where to go and all the steps to unlock my iPhone 2g to 3.0 when its released? i bought mine unlocked so i dont really know where to start to upgrade the software to 3.0. I am on tmobile.thank you very much.

Thanks

On Tuesday evening (just before the big Apple release) well do a live demo of the yellowsn0w carrier unlock working on official 3.0 firmware. The actual link for the feed will be twittered by @MuscleNerd and also placed here when the feed starts. The demo should answer everything you need to know about the new yellowsn0w. But its good news for iPhone 3G unlockers everywhere.

Meanwhile, were in the middle of testing our PwnageTool and QuickPwn tools, which will work with iTunes 8.2. The jailbreak of course continues to work on 3.0 for all devices it ever worked on, thanks due the Pwnage 2.0 technique released last summer. Our tools will be released no sooner than the Apple release (just in case!).
    from Dev-Team Blog

and from twitter and MuscleNerd
    First live demo of YellowSn0w 3.0 unlock Tues eve! Should answer lots of questions. Feed to be announced here & on blog.
    GREAT NEWS!!! =]]

Thanks

^^Yea that's ummmm...never mind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dread33 View Post
    thanks for all the good news, so for those who are still going to be using the old Iphone 3g is there going to anyform of upgrades for us?
    Not sure what you mean? The upgrade is to FW3.0
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Great news! I just hope they can unlock the 3GS too. I really wanna upgrade my 1st Gen iPhone 8GB to a 32GB 3GS

Thanks

They can't unlock the 3Gs yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've read all of the posts and there seems to be conflicting info: Does anybody know with any level of certainty if 3G phones with bootloader GREATER than 5.08 (which is currently UNLOCKABLE) - will be unlockable with this release?

Thanks

Thanks

Arrow Hey guys this is my first official post!!!
    Hey guys this is my first official post! would like to say that this is one exciting time for me to not post at least one comment. As for the 3G S I am sorry I do love apple but that is one big disappointment to see this unit released, my personal reasons.

I am in toronto and stupid rogers said no they cannot do an upgrade for me for the next 2 years (24 months) with any smart phone device plan. Second I dont see the big difference in change to the 3G S, sure processor is doubled but i haven't noticed any lag on my 3g as far and applications and games go. Batter life is probably the only plus side to this device. LOL a magnetometer? come on. Even the HTC G1 has that! And a HUGE LEAP FOR APPLE from 2 megapixel to 3 with auto focus? WTF? is this for real the best apple can pull . I dont understand they have increased the speed of 3G data transfer but it does even support 4G just improved on 3G speed by a tad bit. Oh out of all this the only thing i find compelling is the OLED Screen nothing more but who here is disappointed with IPHONE 3G SCREENS? I'm not! Any how LOVE MY 3G. And I am starting to see larger battery capacities that you can mod to your iphone 3g from what i see on ebay. I might be the one of the few to upgrade the battery to a higher capacity for my 3g in the near future cause this puppy isn't going anywhere for some time.

Last but not least the 3.0 release is today and cant wait...and now I thank you for shedding light on the yellowsn0w my next best friend.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to roshansri For This Useful Post:

r1994augusto (06-16-2009)

Thanks

any ideas as to what time GMT this will be showing?
    Let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w let it ultrasn0w

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Awesome news! Thanks!

Thanks

Many thanks to the DevTeam's hard work... you are the best ;-)

Green Apple
    Thanks

yay!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg]YouTube - Queen - I want to break free[/ame]

I want to break free
    I want to break free from your lies
    You're so self satisfied I don't need you
    Ive got to break free
    God knows God knows I want to break free

+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast