+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Early Leak of iPhone 3G S Unboxing Pics!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
What I have read is that as long as both phones are AT&T you can swap the sims and I have done this before when I had my Moto V9
    Banned
    Thanks

What I have read is that as long as both phones are AT&T you can swap the sims and I have done this before when I had my Moto V9 and razr phones I switched and no problems. I know that the sims is what gets activated and mine already is in the 3G and I bought the no contract 3Gs. My 3G has a 15 month contract and all I want to do for now is use the 3Gs inplace of my 3G until contract runs out.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to thank all of you that continue to enjoy this thread..... and worked together!

For all who is getting the 3Gs right away enjoy! I am going to wait it out until my year is up to see if they lower the price... but I have all that I can do to hold back believe me! But $500.00? Will wait until 7/23 if no other discounts I will be getting one....

Many thanks
    Thetoothfairy

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 5,902 Posts

You are one sorry little boy. Just go away if all you want to do is start trouble and insult people.

Thanks

I would like to appoligize to everyone for creating a couple pages of use less banter. On that note I would like to thank thetoothfairy for getting rid of a useless member.

Now back on topic. I also can't wait to get my iPhone 3G S. I got my iPhone 3G a couple of months ago when I was fired from at&t, but I bought it from ebay so I was eligible for the discount. I'm so excited to get it I keep checking my order status on apple site and to my delight it has been changed as of tonight.

I too will be unboxing on the 19th, or maybe before if Apple ships early.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Early Leak of iPhone 3G S Unboxing Pics!-picture-1.jpg  

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    I would like to appoligize to everyone for creating a couple pages of use less banter. On that note I would like to thank thetoothfairy for getting rid of a useless member.

Now back on topic. I also can't wait to get my iPhone 3G S. I got my iPhone 3G a couple of months ago when I was fired from at&t, but I bought it from ebay so I was eligible for the discount. I'm so excited to get it I keep checking my order status on apple site and to my delight it has been changed as of tonight.

I too will be unboxing on the 19th, or maybe before if Apple ships early.
    Your very welcome! I let him bury himself....

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish some would bury me....

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Your very welcome! I let him bury himself....
    Killa was obviously a tweener. If he isn't then he has serious mental problems. LOL! I hope you banned his IP. Now, on with our program.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 06-15-2009 at 04:30 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rawhog's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Wife's upgrade
    Love my 3G. The wife is elegible for an upgrade in August. I am trying to convince her that she needs an iPhone instead of her pocket pc. Then, after I use her upgrade to buy a 32GB 3GS, I will graciously give her my 16GB 3G. Waht do ya think? SOund like a plan?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rawhog View Post
    Love my 3G. The wife is elegible for an upgrade in August. I am trying to convince her that she needs an iPhone instead of her pocket pc. Then, after I use her upgrade to buy a 32GB 3GS, I will graciously give her my 16GB 3G. Waht do ya think? SOund like a plan?
    That is totally a plan! I handed down my 1st gen to my wife when I got the 3G. It was funny because she said she didnt want an iPhone and it was to big and all that. Now, you cant get it away from her!

Also, "Miss I dont want an iPhone" cant wait for her 3Gs to come in! LOL!

Thanks

So when do the rumors start for next year's phone? This is such a huge disappointment compared to the rumors we heard. I'm ready for 2010! :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    So when do the rumors start for next year's phone? This is such a huge disappointment compared to the rumors we heard. I'm ready for 2010! :P
    I'm thinking this phone should hold me over for a couple of years. 32GB, faster CPU and GPU. Better camera and video. Not sure really what would make me upgrade again next year.

Thanks

video chat will make me upgrade next year
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

I've had video calling on most of my phones for the past 6 years - it really is over rated!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

you six years v.s. my 0 years lol im jealous that you had more then ten minutes with video chat on a mobile phone lol
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

I dont see myself using video calling. I dont want people seeing me and I sure dont want to look at who I am talking to unless its a hot naked babe!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with the video chat thing. It just isn't practical in my opinion. Personally I am much happier with a faster cpu, more ram, and more storage space. I do admit video messaging would be cool, but after the first call or two I would be over it.

The other problem is there are those who just want features that they never use just to say they have them. I think many are this way with MMS too. I know handfuls of people with iphone who have been crying about MMS that will rarely, if ever, end up using it, but they are complacent just with the fact that they have that ability.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Banned
    Thanks

Just to let all know I had a conversation with Apple and AT&T they both state that I can remove my sim from my 3G phone and put in my 3Gs and it will work fine all I have to do according to AT&T is go online to my account and change my phone type. So I'll see what happens when my 3Gs gets here.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456