Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello, Firmware 2.0. Nice to JAILBREAK YA.

Vohoo.... I thought apple had the sharpest minds in the world.... but the dev team continuously negates my standing... way to go...
    ------------------
    Ahmed Bin Tariq

MacBook Black
    iPhone 1.1.3 8GB
    iPod nano 4 GB
    Apple //c

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Just in my mind. Where is the proof of this? There is none, or I cant see one. I don't believe what I don't see. And just a Screenshot of something is definitely no proof at all.
    ubik, there is no reason for the dev team to LIE to us like Jobs did in his conference. SDK will be the 'same?' My arse. You can't even run programs in the background.
    Dev team actually supports the community, they have not let us down before. If they say they have jailbroken, there is no chance that the firmware isn't.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to coisman For This Useful Post:

Makki (03-12-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the Dev team never lie! all they do is kick ***....wooohoooo nice one guys, don't know how you do it, just keep on doin it. lol.

i never said the dev team lies. but that screenshot is definitely no proof of anything. you can say whatever you want.
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.

I love the dev Team they are my best friends that I've never met! my "thanks" is coming ASAP!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g_patkar View Post
    video?
    Umm, did you look at the early post?
    "Will be up in the next few days"

June is still sometime a way, I will wet my pantz then. I'm still amazed with the current methods out.

Need any beta testers?

KelvinalF
    Wooooooooooo!!! way to go

Thanks

i dont care for it till june, i dont even care for the video.

a full list of new features in the new FW would be nice though just so we can have some sought of idea of what to expect, and aim our own app development at projects that are not included in the new FW (could save 3 months of app devlopment)

Where can we download the actual beta firmware for our phones?

These are wonderful news!!

that's awesome. I can't wait

I know that the dev team wants to wait on releasing this to keep the jailbreak method safe, but I for one wouldn't mind seeing a release ASAP. Exchange Activesync is the one thing which I dearly miss from Windows Moblie, and the sooner I can return to using it the better!

they made a good fast job

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen200.jpg  

put Zibri To shame. for thinking he is as l33t as DEV

Damn.... I thought for one bright second that this meant that the SDK allowed us to try out 1.1.2....! Doh!

Ah well, congrats to the Dev team and I look forward to some release of the firmware to run on our iPhones as soon as possible.

Yea, where can we see the video? I checked your sight...nothing.

really nice including the 2.0.0... as it should be 1.2.0.
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.

Is the new f/w built into the free SDK? or is it something only supplied with the paid for SDK?

ie can developers run the new SDK (unjailbroken) on their properly activated iPhones?

Great job DEV team. I would love to hang out with them and through osmosis absorb some of their talent

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast