Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Order Unsubsidized iPhone 3GS By Hacking Apple Online Store & Get it Delivered

Yes it works, but can anyone post information was iphone ordered by this method actualy shiped? And will apple refund money if they decide not to ship iphone ordered this way?

Worked for me Just ordered a new 32gb. Sold my 8gb 3g on ebay for 385

i dont think apple really cares, they are making money...

zeljkot, im sure you will get refunded the money if apple doesnt ship it out, they have no reason to not to, and if not you can always ask your credit card company to reverse the charge since you really did never receive it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure whats wrong but the part number is greyed out and i can't find anywhere else to sub it. what am i not doing correctly?

iPhone 3G 8GB ($499): MB046LL/A
    iPhone 3GS 16GB Black ($599): MB715LL/A
    iPhone 3GS 16GB White ($599): MB716LL/A
    iPhone 3GS 32GB Black ($699): MB717LL/A
    iPhone 3GS 32GB White ($699): MB718LL/A

Anyone knows the codes for Singapore Apple store?

Quote Originally Posted by zeljkot View Post
    Yes it works, but can anyone post information was iphone ordered by this method actualy shiped? And will apple refund money if they decide not to ship iphone ordered this way?
    I placed my order using this method on 6/14 and finally got my shipping notification a few minutes ago. So far, it looks like all is well and FedEx will indeed deliver it to me tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by r6girl View Post
    I placed my order using this method on 6/14 and finally got my shipping notification a few minutes ago. So far, it looks like all is well and FedEx will indeed deliver it to me tomorrow...

Well that's great news!!! Please keep us informed. And don't forget to let us know when you receive iphone

Thanks

is anyone willing to help me out? i want a 32g black and i can
    t seem to make this work HELP!

You are doing something wrong. You just need to click on inspect and edit field "".

Thanks

i get there fine but the new code doesn't stay. once i edit the code, i never get the add to cart option again it just says continue to checkout

i'm doing it on my mac but in firefox not safari obviously
    Last edited by bootleg; 06-18-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

- Open firefox
    - Go to mophie Juice Pack Case and Rechargeable Battery for iPod touch (2nd Gen.) - Apple Store (U.S.)
    - Click on Tools/Firebug/Open Firebug
    - Click on Inspect in Firebug
    - Now click on button Add to cart
    - This is now selected in Firebug
    "code for buy it now button" (I can't paste here HTML)
    - Two lines up you will find value="TV943VC/A"
    - Edit this value (it should look like value="MB715LL/A"
    - Now just click on Add to cart
    - Your iphone 3gs 16gb black is now in cart
    - Proceed with checkout...

Let me know is this was helpful.

Thanks

Default Thank you zeljkot
    You

are

the

man!

Let us know when apple ship your iphone

Quote Originally Posted by zeljkot View Post
    Let us know when apple ship your iphone
    My white 32gb 3G S had it's shipping info sent to fedex this morning by Apple. I used the firebug hack and got it for only $299.

Guys can someone submit a whole screen shot of the page, bc after i open it up with the firebug i can't find the line that has the numbers and value on it that i need. I spent about an hour the other day trying to find it.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP@!!!!!

Here is my email as well... hoag34@hotmail..com put iphone 3gs in subject. and thanks in advance...

BRIKZ

ALright never mind i got it now. A lot easier than i thought but i didn't know i needed to highlight it right away without scrolling the page down. Probably won't use it, but just wanted to do it.

Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    My white 32gb 3G S had it's shipping info sent to fedex this morning by Apple. I used the firebug hack and got it for only $299.
    How did you get it for $299? I get the $699 price.

Last edited by brikz; 06-18-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seriously? I'd order that anytime. But mine shows 699 only. And 699 USD for me is quite a big sum.

Yeah i want to see a copy of Daiskeis' receipt or some paperwork on that one.

If i buy it and pick it up at the Apple store, do they have to activate it there. Can it be picked up at the store? There is an option for that. My Apple store is right down the street and i would love not to wait since the news is add an extra week or two if you ordered past the 13th.

AT&T and Apple Stores Opening Early Tomorrow | Apple iPhone School

Remember: If you pre-ordered your iPhone 3G S from AT&Tís website between June 8th and the 13th, it should arrive tomorrow. If you ordered it after 13th, you will need to add an additional week or so.

Or is this only a good idea if you get it shipped so it's not activated.

Thanks, please twitter me at @imightbright if you know.
    Last edited by brikz; 06-18-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought two for me and the wife for $299 too! They are on the FedEx truck for delivery today.

It was a slight variation of this hack posted on another site but taken down. I ordered on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by F450Mikey View Post
    I bought two for me and the wife for $299 too! They are on the FedEx truck for delivery today.

It was a slight variation of this hack posted on another site but taken down. I ordered on Monday
    Can you tell me the variation for that bc the price i get is $699, and i would like to get it at $299.

Please post back

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast