Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 376

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Order Unsubsidized iPhone 3GS By Hacking Apple Online Store & Get it Delivered

  1. #81
    Livin the iPhone Life mikerlx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Well, my question is this. Do we have a 3.0 Unlock and Jailbreak?

  2. #82
    I believe in capitalism too, but it kinda bugs me when a large group of people with extra money buy up a whole bunch of stock of an item thereby creating a false demand, so that some people with more money than sense pay more, and the rest of us normal people have to wait for that demand to die down.

    Or I could just do the same thing and buy one for myself, but I'm still rockin' my 1st generation iPhone. I'm on tmobile anyway, can't use 3G. And I pay a LOT less per month for my phone.

    Until this one dies or I break it, it works for me.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    Well, my question is this. Do we have a 3.0 Unlock and Jailbreak?
    Everyone else does but they are not going to give it to you.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  4. #84
    For some reason I am having problems getting this to work....after I hit the 'add to cart" i cannot find the matching part in the part below. what might I be doing wrong?

    i did find the 'add to cart' part, but now I can't find the item name (so I can replace it with the iphone one)
    Last edited by burdell1; 06-12-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #85
    Why cant i get it for the new customer price? This sucks!!!

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by qbc19 View Post
    Why cant i get it for the new customer price? This sucks!!!
    I'm sure you could if you want to sign up for another lkine on a new 2 year contract.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  7. #87
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ...but for $700 you can get a factory unlocked one overseas. But I guess the whole point is that you get the 3GS on release day.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I'm sure you could if you want to sign up for another lkine on a new 2 year contract.
    Thats the point....I want the new customer price w/o having a contract.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by qbc19 View Post
    Thats the point....I want the new custom price w/o having a contract.
    Why on earth should they give you that?

    I want one for free but I'm not goig to get it.
    Last edited by confucious; 06-12-2009 at 10:17 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  10. #90
    smells like illegal spirit...
    isnt it illega?

  11. #91
    I just purchased a 3G S 32GB Black and I have to say it did work. This is much better then renewing my contract for another 2 years on top of my current contract. This way I will be able to get a new iPhone 4G next June at the discounted rate. I can only hope.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Why on earth should they give you that?

    I want one for free but I'm not goig to get it.
    So whats the point; not waiting in line and be one of the 1st to have it? This hack is kinda cool, but in the end like someone said earlier in this thread, you can just go to the store and get the phone for the same price. I mean, so what you get the phone on the 19th; everybody is going to have it eventually. I'd rather get it for a much cheaper price then have it on the 1st day.

  13. #93
    Ah but last time when the 3G they didn't have enough to go around and people were paying BIG bucks to have one on the day it came out. So it MAY be worth it.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    So wait a second, does this mean once they are released I can go to an apple store and buy one, without a contract, for full price? I thought with the 3G you could only buy it if you extended your AT&T contract, I didnt think you could just buy the phone.

    I just want the phone, I don't care about the price
    You are exactly who they are looking for... Some one who does not care about the price!

    Keeping me old slow 3g ver 1!!! Maybe not lightning fast as the new, but shockingly cheaper....... and already proven slow too!

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by cranie View Post
    Ah but last time when the 3G they didn't have enough to go around and people were paying BIG bucks to have one on the day it came out. So it MAY be worth it.
    .....i guess. I mean we will all get one in the long run but that price is too crazy. I'll wait a month or two and get it on ebay for less...

  16. #96
    yep.. still working. make sure you click the little flashlight though.
    dont click the bug then "inspect element"

  17. #97
    Cool why I would want to do this....
    Quote Originally Posted by qbc19 View Post
    So whats the point; not waiting in line and be one of the 1st to have it? This hack is kinda cool, but in the end like someone said earlier in this thread, you can just go to the store and get the phone for the same price. I mean, so what you get the phone on the 19th; everybody is going to have it eventually. I'd rather get it for a much cheaper price then have it on the 1st day.
    The point of this is... for example,
    I am an AT&T Retailer Employee.
    My emp line cannot go under contract, and cannot have an iphone on it.

    If I walk in to the AT&T store to order an iPhone @ no commit pricing, they will tell me my acct is not eligible for the iphone data plan, so they cannot add it.

    My options are... A. open an acct w/ AT&T and cancel it after the 30 days. or B. Hack the Apple store for a no commit iphone that does not HAVE to go onto an acct... and therefore, safe for my acct. (to an extent.. they still know I am using an iphone.. they just cant prove it cause its not the serial ## on my acct).

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by yoTelefonoTresG View Post
    The point of this is... for example,
    I am an AT&T Retailer Employee.
    My emp line cannot go under contract, and cannot have an iphone on it.

    If I walk in to the AT&T store to order an iPhone @ no commit pricing, they will tell me my acct is not eligible for the iphone data plan, so they cannot add it.

    My options are... A. open an acct w/ AT&T and cancel it after the 30 days. or B. Hack the Apple store for a no commit iphone that does not HAVE to go onto an acct... and therefore, safe for my acct. (to an extent.. they still know I am using an iphone.. they just cant prove it cause its not the serial ## on my acct).
    I agree the point is simple.... It just that some of us will pay a premium not to have a contract attached to the phone.

  19. #99
    I tired this out and it worked Flawlessly. Too bad I don't have $700 to fork over for a 32GB iPhone or I would go this route. Oh well I guess me and AT&T will have another 2 year relationship ahead of us hahaha.
    Last edited by macfan4life; 06-12-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by chemalito View Post
    I was waiting on some special price for us 3G users, guess I'll stick with my 3G till the contract ends in 2010, too sad
    You only have to be between 18 months and 22 months end to upgrade to a new subsidized phone for an additional two years? So could be 6 months earlier than you think...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •