Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Order Unsubsidized iPhone 3GS By Hacking Apple Online Store & Get it Delivered

can someone please delete this thread
    ppl are bs

There seems to be alot of confusion. I've been receiving alot of PM's from people asking about the subsidized price hack???

People are trying to get the subsidized price without signing a contract. As far as I know this is NOT POSSIBLE.

This thread is about buying the iPhone 3gs at the unsubsidized price WITHOUT signing the contract. Which IS legal because we're dealing directly with Apple.

Whatever subsidized price hack that you fools are talking about IS NOT LEGAL and I know nothing about it, so stop asking and keep to the original topic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminatty For This Useful Post:

coolchu001 (06-25-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    There seems to be alot of confusion. I've been receiving alot of PM's from people asking about the subsidized price hack???

People are trying to get the subsidized price without signing a contract. As far as I know this is NOT POSSIBLE.

This thread is about buying the iPhone 3gs at the unsubsidized price WITHOUT signing the contract. Which IS legal because we're dealing directly with Apple.

Whatever subsidized price hack that you fools are talking about IS NOT LEGAL and I know nothing about it, so stop asking and keep to the original topic.
    I agree, I was able to use this to get it at the $599 price because my 2G does not qualify for upgrade. Legit method and deal, but looks like its fixed this morning.

I just got mine but it doesn't work with my sim !!!
    How can I get it working with my carriers sim ???
    Please help me !!!
    Will I be able to use it with ultrasnow???

Quote Originally Posted by JayBern View Post
    You have no idea how many people got their iPhone at the subsidized way @ 299 (3GS 32GB) & 99 (3G 8GB).
    I call this BS since the order/shipping confirmation shows plan details, no way this will get through. If it does, they probably have the right to activate a AT&T plan for the iPhone and you'll get charged

Quote Originally Posted by ricm68 View Post
    I just got mine but it doesn't work with my sim !!!
    How can I get it working with my carriers sim ???
    Please help me !!!
    Will I be able to use it with ultrasnow???
    Currently theres no jailbreak/unlock for 3G S, however if you have a legit 2G or 3G iphone sim card with active plan, they should work out of the box.
    Last edited by coolchu001; 06-25-2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can not get this to work. Can someone please confirm if it is still working. When I go to press add to cart I get lead to a page that makes me sign up for a contract.

Default Sry
    Sry Robby it's fixed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    YES it WAS possible & nice while it lasted. The iTalkiPhone site actually had further instructions on how to do it. They pulled it down immediately figuring it would get out of hand and would get noticed quickly.
    I thought I was smart and saved it in my cart, but they figured that out too.

Smile which means there was one whistler-blower or more
    ,which means there was one whistler-blower or more. I'm suspecting one or more users got angry just because they didn't get any information about it. What a tragedy!

It would be nice if it lasted couple of more weeks. Oh well, what the heck, it's done now.. I was really worrying about this tip when the no-brainers kept posting about this tip in this thread.

But, thanks to the one who told me the tip. Remember, I didn't mention anything about a tip in here.

cheers,
    Last edited by honeydew; 06-26-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Hey guys, i did this last night with a 16gb 199$, the orders that are already placed are being served or canceled???

thank you

yeah it is closed. A forum member on a German forum alerted Apple to this hack. Great.

just received 2 at 9ish eastern time and 2 more should be here tomorrow. the funny thing is on the 2 phones i got, one of them i paid extra for expedite shipping

ok now german thread is closed, hack isn't possible anymore .. let's use this thread for feedback

is anyone having problems with their orders now? are they still being shipped off if they were ordered earlier in the week?

Angry ffs
    Who would report this to Apple? Why? Out of pity for Apple... making money? What an a**-f***.

Agreed, that was pretty pathetic.

yep its done, congrats to all who got it at the sub/unsubsidized prices

For the people that ordered before this morning with the hack, are the orders still active or they cancelled them? I need info please

thank you

Just received mine today! I am so freaking happy! Wasn't supposed to get here till the 29th. Good job Apple, you made my weekend!

Couldn't be happier. Just dropped me AT&T SIM from my other iPhone into this phone and synced it with iTunes no problem. I now have a fully working 3gs without a contract!

Can anyone confirm that the hack doesn't work anymore? I'd like to buy some more.

@illuminatty: yep it doesn't work anymore. Definitely the case. was tempted like you to get another.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast