Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Order Unsubsidized iPhone 3GS By Hacking Apple Online Store & Get it Delivered

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahz View Post
    the iphone 3gs cannot be software unlocked yet...so if you buy it now...you wont be able to use it until there is a software unlock or you buy a turbosim when they can unlock the 3gs. as for the iphone 3g there is an unlock called ultrasn0w and as of right now...it doesnt matter what baseband you have...you can unlock any 3g phone.
    UltraSn0w *should* work with the 3GS once it can be jailbroken. UltraSn0w works with any existing 3G but Apple will upgrade the BB soon.

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    So it just got shipped..... FROM CHINA!

wtf man I thought it was in California? It's not expected to get here till the 29th... I paid for the faster shipping too...
    All iPhones are made in China and that's where they ship from.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBern View Post
    I am so tempted to have the 3G shipped to me. It's just 100 bucks! LOL.
    It's just $99 if you take out a 2 year contract with AT&T...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Nope, I know the way to get the 99 & 299 subsidized rate without me having to get a plan with ATT.

I wonder how legal that is?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

uhm...

Quote Originally Posted by serverleader View Post

uhm...
    What's that supposed to mean? That's where they are made and shipped from - why are you posting that?

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I wonder how legal that is?
    You have no idea how many people got their iPhone at the subsidized way @ 299 (3GS 32GB) & 99 (3G 8GB).

I have a pretty good idea. That doesn't make it legal though.

Let's just keep these below the radar ok? Stop all the wussing 'i'm the best' BS.

Default Hi
    Hi
    Last edited by Mr. Nice; 06-25-2009 at 02:57 AM.

How many of you have already received their "contract free hack" iphone and for how long? I'm just curious if really nothing comes afterwards...

Default I actually want a rate plan
    With all due respect I want an att iphone with a rate plan. I'm just simply ordering it online. I'm gonna pay monthly for it. We call it a hack because it just sounds cool. We are doing nothing illegal. We are paying for it and with a rate plan.

@Mr. NIce - if you are getting it at normal price you are probably doing nothing wrong (but why did you need to use the 'hack') other people have said they are getting it at the subsidised price without a contract by hacking into Apple's store which might possibly be construed as illegal.

Default I agree
    If they are getting it subsidized with the rate plan, it is not illegal. But if they are getting it without a rate plan. It is illegal. I'm getting mine with a rate plan for 199. So, I am doing nothing illegal. I have it on paper.

If that's the price you were due it's not illegal. If that's not the price you would have got it for and you had to hacked their sales system just to get that price...

Ladies and Gentlemen, got my iPhone 3GS this morning. It is a work of art. Thank you.

Enjoy!

Could someone private message me the way to get the 3G @ $99 price with no contract? I am still on a 2G and really want a new phone but don't want to spend another $25 for data/text when I already have unlimited data and text....

Quote Originally Posted by timdafweak View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, got my iPhone 3GS this morning. It is a work of art. Thank you.
    so you just insert your sim card from the 3G and it works?

Just inserted my SIM Card from the '2G' and it just works So am sure it works when you insert one from 3G.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast