Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Order Unsubsidized iPhone 3GS By Hacking Apple Online Store & Get it Delivered

Hi
    Last edited by Mr. Nice; 06-25-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Hi

No rate plan was included. That's why it's unsubsidized..

Hi
    Last edited by Mr. Nice; 06-25-2009 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Apple acknowledged my order. I really really hope it gets here before Friday! No tracking number yet..
    mine too i have no idea why it took so long... for that email... I ordered the 22 at 12:30am...

Do they only allow you to buy 1 iphone per credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerchrno View Post
    Do they only allow you to buy 1 iphone per credit card?
    No I ordered two yesterday with the same CC and address. Got my acknowledgment email for both as well. Probably won't be here till next Mon or Tues.
    iPhone 4 32GB JB & Unlocked w/ T-Mobile

has this been fixed?

I thought you could only buy one? If this still works, I'm gonna buy another one as soon I get my first order.

I have a first-generation iphone and a prepaid contact with AT&T. I want to use the same phone number and account with the new 3g s. will this be possible? Thanks,

When I purchased mine, it looked as if I could buy one of each color, but not more than that. In other words I bought a black one, and could have bought a white one too, but not two black ones.

Just checked my order status. It says "prepared for shipment"

I'm really hoping it gets shipped out today..

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Just checked my order status. It says "prepared for shipment"

I'm really hoping it gets shipped out today..
    when did you buy the iPhone? this week or last week?

I have 1 very important question though. I am about to make my order to get the iPhone for use in Singapore here. But I'm wondering if there is an unlock for the 3GS yet. (Just to confirm I have to unlock the phone no matter what; and for the matter of iPhone 3G there is an unlock already for the phone right?) How do I know if the unlock consist of the baseband I need, am I able to check with my teleco what baseband they are using?

There is an unlock for the iphone 3g on 3.0. As far as the 3GS they sell them unlocked overseas in some countries...and there some online sites that say they can do it and that it is guaranteed...but there is no official iphonedev team unlock out yet for the 3GS.

yeah mine is at "Prepared for Shipment" too...!

I placed my order on the 22nd. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get it by tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by JayBern View Post
    I have 1 very important question though. I am about to make my order to get the iPhone for use in Singapore here. But I'm wondering if there is an unlock for the 3GS yet. (Just to confirm I have to unlock the phone no matter what; and for the matter of iPhone 3G there is an unlock already for the phone right?) How do I know if the unlock consist of the baseband I need, am I able to check with my teleco what baseband they are using?
    the iphone 3gs cannot be software unlocked yet...so if you buy it now...you wont be able to use it until there is a software unlock or you buy a turbosim when they can unlock the 3gs. as for the iphone 3g there is an unlock called ultrasn0w and as of right now...it doesnt matter what baseband you have...you can unlock any 3g phone.

Can someone please send me a pm on the lower price hack. TIA

So it just got shipped..... FROM CHINA!

wtf man I thought it was in California? It's not expected to get here till the 29th... I paid for the faster shipping too...

I am so tempted to have the 3G shipped to me. It's just 100 bucks! LOL.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast