Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 June 17th. Or Today.

People have been selling unlocks for BB 2.30.03

If you want to waste your money then pay them.

Please don't come moaning here when you find it is a scam.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    People have been selling unlocks for BB 2.30.03

If you want to waste your money then pay them.

Please don't come moaning here when you find it is a scam.
    didnt say i was going to be a fool..i never pay for soft unlocks or jailbreaks from unworthy websites although i would be happy to donate at least a $100 to the dev team for their hard work but they do not accept donations i barely trust putting my money into failsims..but they carry me when im in other countries..sorry if you are taking this as an arguement i am clearly not trying to cause tension just expressing myself. i am sorry confucious

No offence taken - sorry if it came across like that.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    That was awesome!
    Last edited by muffpirate; 06-11-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    lol, every time i go to sleep, wake up and check this thread there is more dumb stuff.

video recording on the 3g?

this was never advertised for the 3g

is 3G jailbroken?

Let me google that for you
    LOL, everytime I go to sleep, I wake up and check this thread, and there is one more genius, that has NEVER asked a dumb question.

Sorry, don't think us people with all the dumb questions, meant to bother you, please accept our apology for such dumbness

But, ya know, like Confucious says
    "He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever"
    and he would acts like he's never asked a dumb question, well, just looks foolish too! hehehe I added the last part, Ha!

Stay cool man, what's the big deal, that's what this site is for, to ask questions, and dumb ones are included too!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ucim2cute For This Useful Post:

SweetestDeals (06-14-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no jailbreak for 3.0GM - wait for the official release and the Dev Team will release an 'official' jailbreak.
    thanks! i was thinking of updating it today but ill wait. also i wanted to know if the Mac jailbreak would be released on the same day as the PC jailbreak, cuz my PC broke and i need to get it repaired.

Hey just thought I'd share a new feature I found in 3.0 that I haven't heard of anywhere before, you can now have 11 pages of apps (plus Spotlight, so it ends up being 12 pages of SpringBoard)as opposed to 1.1.x and 2.x's 9 pages maximum.

There's a lot of other features I've found, and most other 3.0 users probably have found some too, but half the fun of new features is finding them yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0157[1].PNG 
Views:	123 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	318031  
    Last edited by austin5678; 06-11-2009 at 07:41 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It is totally illogical if you bothered to read the Dev Team blog where they explain that they did not bother looking at BB2.30.03 as they were concentrating on 4.2x
    and if this isn't your first experience with the dev-team, you will notice how they are basically saying that they have unlocked 2.30 BUT it could be the exact same exploit as the new 3.0
    so they will NOT release anything until after 3.0 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    thanks! i was thinking of updating it today but ill wait. also i wanted to know if the Mac jailbreak would be released on the same day as the PC jailbreak, cuz my PC broke and i need to get it repaired.
    are you kidding me????

NO ONE KNOWS.

google the iphone dev-team blog and look there!
    trust me,
    when we know, YOU WILL KNOW.
    Last edited by tattoojack; 06-11-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys,

Just curious here. But I got the 3.0, it works great! Super fast, I love how the texting works now!

But looking at apples videos on the MMS and all that, they have a little camera next to where you type (to the left) to insert a pic. I dont have that

So my question is, is how are people using MMS? My account wasnt set up for swirly or anything, I just wanted to see how it worked was all

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

You have to update your ipcc with a custom one. Check out the mms thread in my signature below

2. Shift + Check for Update and install ATT_US.ipcc

I dont understand that. more info on that? And is that on a mac? Or a PC? im on a Mac, soooo yeaa

Well ok, so I tried it on my mac, and it wont let me use the files, there just gray'd out and you cant use them

In windows XP (boot camp) they just dont show up when you get into the english folder

Im really confused here. All on iTunes 8.2
    Last edited by BlackedOutMugen; 06-12-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You'll need one of the 8.2 beta releases (beta 10 or less, I believe) as Apple removed the ability to manually update ipcc files in the final version. I believe StealthBravo has 8.2 beta4 avail for download on his website

I got a beta itunes 8.2 and installed it on my windows side. And it wont load, just says something cant be read because it was made of a newer version of iTunes

Now what?

Delete your itl file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
    LOL, everytime I go to sleep, I wake up and check this thread, and there is one more genius, that has NEVER asked a dumb question.

Sorry, don't think us people with all the dumb questions, meant to bother you, please accept our apology for such dumbness

But, ya know, like Confucious says
    "He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever"
    and he would acts like he's never asked a dumb question, well, just looks foolish too! hehehe I added the last part, Ha!

Stay cool man, what's the big deal, that's what this site is for, to ask questions, and dumb ones are included too!
    PAGE 19 of this thread, I wrote:

"The great thing about this site is that people generally dont say "search", even when it is necessary to say it, they simply help."

Please read the whole thread, we are of the same opinion my friend : )
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

There is no jailbreak for 3.0GM - wait for the official release and the Dev Team will release an 'official' jailbreak.
    I got 3.0 GM Unlocked/Jailbroken on my 2G. Google "Unlock iPhone 2G OS 3.0 7A341 Final Version". Works great but no Cydia/Icy/Whatever yet

Green Apple
    Thanks

little bug in mail for me. the trash button does not work. swipe to delete ok, but the trash button highlights but does not trash it. no big deal i suppose, wondered if it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by lopbird33 View Post
    I got 3.0 GM Unlocked/Jailbroken on my 2G. Google "Unlock iPhone 2G OS 3.0 7A341 Final Version". Works great but no Cydia/Icy/Whatever yet
    The unlock is fine for 2G but jailbreak? Tje iHackintosh article states
    If you are looking for jailbreak wait for dev team announcement may be 17th June.
    Apart from the fact they have the date wrong (the dev team won't release the jailbreak until the 19th) it suggests that this method does not jailbreak. Are you saying you have root access to your phone?

The unlock is fine for 2G but jailbreak? Tje iHackintosh article states
    Apart from the fact they have the date wrong (the dev team won't release the jailbreak until the 19th) it suggests that this method does not jailbreak. Are you saying you have root access to your phone?
    I'm an idiot. It's unlocked but not jailbroken. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for clarifying

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast